Hotdogs for diet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hot dogs aren't healthy, but I still occasionally have one if I'm at a baseball game. With lots of sauerkraut and brown mustard, of course.

I was gooing to make potato pancakes with a sausage patty. But I have some hot dogs in the fridge and some sauerkraut that I have to use up. So that is my meal for today. :angel:

Ever had potato stuffed hot dogs? Yeah. Hubby makes the, a couple times a year as a treat. Slice hot dog almost in half the long way, top with leftover mashed potatoes and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake until warmed thru and toasty brown.

And no, it's not healthy. :P

Last edited:
Ever had potato stuffed hot dogs? Yeah. Hubby makes the, a couple times a year as a treat. Slice hot dog almost in half the long way, top with leftover mashed potatoes and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake until warmed thru and toasty brown.

I am a traditionalist New Englander. Boston Baked Beans with mine. :angel:

I've never heard of that before - but anything topped with mashed potatoes and/or cheese is more than alright in my books!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom