Grapes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

masteraznchefjr

Sous Chef
hmm i was wondering if you guys can make wine with those grapes. Hmm put em in drinks. ooo this is good i had like a grape iceee. You just make it like a grape slurpee

how bout dehydrating them into raisins? then they'll last a bit longer, and you can use them in pies and such...
in doubt you'd be able to use them for wine, but you could make a mean grappa with them. just gotta get your hands on a still.

I wonder if cafeandy has been back to look at all these recipes? Thanks for posting all your ideas guys and gals.

of course i have...and there are a lot of good ideas here. i was afraid if i said 'thank you' or acknowledged them too soon the ideas would quit coming.

THANX, FOLKS!!!

Psiguyy said:
Freeze them and serve them frozen as a refreshing snack.

psiguy has the right idea.
do you know a kid with braces? they might appreciate them; i had braces when i was little and these were great for easing the pain after i got them tightened.

i just thought of one; save them for halloween to throw at people, or skin them and put them in a bowl and serve as eyeballs for a halloween party.

buckytom said:
i just thought of one; save them for halloween to throw at people, or skin them and put them in a bowl and serve as eyeballs for a halloween party.

cold cooked spaghetti in a bowl with some mayo is good for braaaaiiiinnnnssss

Shove as many as you possibly can in your mouth till your cheeks are bulging. Then make your hand into a fist and hit your cheeks HARD! I feel this is the only proper thing to do. ;)

Back
Top Bottom