What is your favorite drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fav drink...

heineken.jpg

Haha mine is passoa - disaronno amaretto - brandy - sambuca and I'll stop now hehe!

I'd have to say either a Long Island Ice Tea or what do they call the one drink....its like a long island they just use something different than coke and sweet'n'sour i believe.

Glenfiddich was the first Single Malt I ever tried. I was with a friend and we were in a cigar bar smoking cigars, sitting in big comfortable leather chairs and listening to jazz. Didn't get much better. (He picked up the tab). Love single malts but they're so darned pricey. My alternative is brandy. Hey, it was good enough for Churchill.

There is nothing with a brandy and coke... If it was good for Churchill then I guess I will settle for it as well. Lol! One problem with brandy.... TERRIBLE HANGOVER!!!!!! :wacko:

Sidecar
Manhattan
Old Fashioned (made with Makers Mark, and not too sweet)
Bombay Sapphire Martini with lemon twist (no olives)
Bloody Mary

(in that order, or depending on my mood)

Jd diet coke one cube of ice and a slice of lemon. Or:
Vodka
Gin
Rum
Cocktails
Champagne
Tequila
Sambucca
Jaegermeister!

I only drink a good red wine with a special meal, White wine I stay clear of altogether!

I like a nice Manhattan or two.

It is said that Churchill's mother Jenny Jerome invented the Manhattan but, I am not sure about that.

Last edited:
Cosmopolitan on the rocks, please, a dry Rob Roy with olives, or vodka with whatever is in the fridge. Just not with spaghetti sauce. Though that might make a chunky Bloody Mary... An Arnold Palmer (iced tea and lemonade).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom