Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My irresponsible brother texting me about general bs... and in his own way being the most honest and trustworthy person I know... I can't stand the choices he makes but I know he is true to himself and to me and for that I love him and try not to worry or be angry

I fell asleep on the couch after a very long week and my 12 year old woke me with a kiss to the forehead and told me I should move up to the bed room if I don't want a back ache. :cool:

Our sixty pound border collie boxer is not feeling well (we have to take her to the vet tomorrow) and I found her curled up in a tight ball in our little bichon's bed which has cushioned sides on it, fast asleep like a bug in a rug. I guess it was warmer and more cozy than her big flat bed. I tried to get a picture but had to walk by her to get the camera and woke her.

Hope she feels better Laurie.

I sent Paul to the store to buy lemons... he got them and
also came home with a pint of Peppermint icecream. :)

pds, shave some chocolate into the ice cream, and i'll be right there. :)

lp, i hope your doggie feels better soon.

my smile today comes from (where else) my boy, but it's kinda bittersweet.
i called home this morning to see how everyone was. dw told me that when he looked for me all around the house, and she told him that my vacation was over and i was at work, he started crying. it broke my heart and made me smile at the same time.

pds, shave some chocolate into the ice cream, and i'll be right there. :)

lp, i hope your doggie feels better soon.

my smile today comes from (where else) my boy, but it's kinda bittersweet.
i called home this morning to see how everyone was. dw told me that when he looked for me all around the house, and she told him that my vacation was over and i was at work, he started crying. it broke my heart and made me smile at the same time.

Bucky... you are loved. Isn't it the most wonderful thing in the world?

Bucky, that is so precious.

PDS, ice cream = love!

Uncle Bob, I made orange truffles and they turned out wonderful!

My smile? I "graduated" today from my physio program. They gave me a certificate and a green ball so that I can do a certain exercise to help straighten my leg at home. I got hugs from all and I even got to right a regular stationary bike (the others are adjusted for the bad knee, but this one has the pedals set the same, like my normal bike. The physio assistant said she had a present for me too. It was a big button that said "I rock" on it!

legogirl again....

We kinda have a thing... she pops into the kitchen to see whats up... I say
"hey baby!"

this time she says.... (never heard this before from her!)
" hey mama, whats shakin'?"

I think her father is training her on my work days.....
:)

Bucky, that is so precious.

PDS, ice cream = love!

Uncle Bob, I made orange truffles and they turned out wonderful!

My smile? I "graduated" today from my physio program. They gave me a certificate and a green ball so that I can do a certain exercise to help straighten my leg at home. I got hugs from all and I even got to right a regular stationary bike (the others are adjusted for the bad knee, but this one has the pedals set the same, like my normal bike. The physio assistant said she had a present for me too. It was a big button that said "I rock" on it!

Laurie, you DO (and are a...) ROCK!!! :cool:
Congrats!

Good for you Laurie!!!!! GO GIRL~~~!!!!

Suzi!!! See she makes you laugh and that's a wonderous thing!!

A guy who im kidna helping develop a tool we use on the job asked me If I want to help with backend stuff and I told him I would love to and he said "You definitly have the Apptitude that is needed"

yeah itsn ice to hear something nice.

Way to go, GRK! Glad to hear things are going well.

Suzi, I really need to meet this kid!

Thanks everyone, I am feeling very good about things these days.

I'm a sap for television Christmas "specials." My local newspaper had a list of the top 12 for the season and I've cut it out and have it on the table by my TV chair.

Tonight I've been watching "Santa Clause is Comin' to Town." It's old and hokey, but it's so sweet and fun. Today's TV/video images are so...ugh!

I'm just an old-fashioned girl.

Back
Top Bottom