Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhh, my little Maggie would get on the bed, If i would cry she would crawl on her bellie til she got close than would scoot onto my lap, put her head on my knee, when she could get the chance she would sit up stretch he neck and I'd get the biggest kiss,then she would try to wash my face..She was the only dog I've had who loved only me..she was polite to others, but she was all mine.
kades

Dogs are the best fixers of sadness and loneliness!

I went to Dollar Tree yesterday afternoon and there was a Hispanic family in front of me in check-out line. There was the cutest little girl with big brown eyes. She made me smile! :)

I made home made pork sausage for the first time and DH says it is the best sausage he has ever tasted (even though I think I put in way too much pepper)! That's love!

Its sunny here today and my hound dog, Lily Belle, just went out and rolled around in the grass, she looked so happy. We're tired of the ice and snow and all of it finally melted.

When we visited my Dad, last night & he said "be quiet, the men are talking"!
he's 85 & grew up without womens lib! I had to smile.;)

Getting an invitation to go out for Valentines Day dinner....not from my DH who is working, but from my other favourite guy, my best friend's 11 year old son! He and I have been best buddy's for a long time and since his dad and my DH are working, he wanted to take his mom and I, and another friend who is single, for dinner....of course we are all paying, but he is picking the place and making the reservations!

So many smiles today!
1) My second day of being pain and swelling free in my leg!
2) DH and a friend finished the laminate flooring in our office and are assembling my desk in there as we speak!
3) I can actually start to see my living room and spare bedroom as the clutter gets put into place!
4) My big dog Violet was a really good girl at the vet getting her shots and was the hit of the office as usual.
5) My little dog Joie got his 6 week haircut and came prancing out proudly sporting his new red bandana!
EDIT:
6) We just moved some stuff in the living room and found that we have TWO boards left over from the flooring instead of one! Whew! We made it!

Last edited:
The call I got yesterday asking me to do some freelance QuickBooks work and then finding out today if I do really well, the person I'm working for now will recommend me to several other people looking for bookkeeping help. AND finding out she wants me to check her work once a month after I get her 2008 books fixed and show her how to enter 2009 correctly.

Back
Top Bottom