Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
middie said:
awww seeing the new addition to pds's family put a smile on my face.
congratulations on your niece pds !!

Thanks! I'm still waiting for photos!! I have to wait until next weekend to meet her and that's such a long time!!! lol. We'd go down Monday but lucky me.. I HAVE JURY DUTY!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanks! I'm still waiting for photos!! I have to wait until next weekend to meet her and that's such a long time

okay pds... we want picture too !! next weekend will be here before you even know it.

Watching my son buy the first battery for his car :)
The car doesn't run yet, but it has jams and is the cleanest car in our neighborhood :LOL:
He's buying my 94 T-bird. It's been sitting there for 2 years and my oldest decided that he didn't want it. Well, my baby sure did and he going nuts looking on the internet for a radio with a cd player, gowing exhaust pipe, and other junk he just has to have!:ROFLMAO:

i was hanging out and a thought drifted through my mind. (imagine that!:w00t: :-p ) "i'm gonna name my cat harpua."

some of my cats like phish, mrsm.:LOL: it's a name i got from a story this thing a band i like had...... long story.

Last edited:
me, too, geebs. i like to listen to it.
i forgot about wanting to name a cat harupa.

My neighbor just called .. they are on their way to pick up their new puppy! A little yellow lab. This will be # four for them. I'll have a new friend to play with. lol!

corazon90 said:
my son has fallen asleep in my arms.:) I'm typing with one hand and I wonder how I'll be able to get up. Poor guy has a fever tonight.:(
Hi Cora, sorry the little guy had a fever yesterday...Hope he is better today...Give him a hug and one for you too..
kadesma,no babies today, but off to work in a minute:)

when my little one got up this morning and after a biiiig yawn, looked at me with those gorgeous black eyes and smiled and started cooing,i couldnt stop kissing her.

PA Baker said:
Sarah! It's good to see you back on! How's your little sweetie-pie doing?

thanks PA,i'm happy to be back and see all you guys....my sweetie pie is doing good,poor thing got her shots 3 days before,so having light fever and being a lil grumpy but hopefully will be fine soon...:)

sarah said:
when my little one got up this morning and after a biiiig yawn, looked at me with those gorgeous black eyes and smiled and started cooing,i couldnt stop kissing her.

Aren't babies the best??
They smell so good with the out of the tub freshness!!

I got complimented on my work via an email to my boss (and her boss) that she shared with me. Apparently from one of the fussy guys in the office who is particular about what is done to his documents. I don't even remember what I did for him.

Back
Top Bottom