Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aidan was making me laugh today. He told me that his dad was going to go on a run with a cheetah. He asked it they could have lollipops after they were done. I asked him if it was dad or the cheetah that wanted one. He told me dad doesn't like lollipops. "Dad can have a chicken popsicle and a little hot chocolate." :LOL:

Then he told me he was going to sing a song to his dad and the cheetah.
"I love my dad
do do do
donk a donk
woooo" :LOL:

i was driving home this morning in my hubby's huge truck ( which i am
to small of a person to even think you would see in this truck)
my hubby was taking my van to see why it is shaking and rattling down
the road. and i thought what a great feeling to know both of us have a wonderful life together. i wonder how sad it is for some people to never
feel true love, i smiled as i thought i am so happy knowing i will be happily married forever to him and he feels the same without having to say it to each other. it is the little things in life that say how much you care

rickell... we're two lucky ladies.
I feel that same way all the time.
Knowing that you're loved and having someone
to love right back is a wonderful thing! I'm happy for you!!!!

My DH and I were resting in the mall with our dog when this lady came up to us to talk about our puppy. There was something about this lady that drew me to her. We talked and she placed her hand on my shoulder several times as we talked. She was so nice and soft spoken. When she was about to leave she gave my DH a hug and then she turned to me and gave me a hug and she told me "God Bless you". I swear God sent a angel to visit me that day, because I had a smile on my face all day. How I wish everyone was like that lady. The world would be a lovely place to live in.

We were up in Cambridge, Wis. today to see our son Mike and our granddaughter Emily. While my HB was helping Mike with a house chore, Emily and I went for a walk. She just turned 5 on Sept. 21th. We had such a good time, looking for pumpkins and scarecrows. We stopped at a bakery and got a cookie. After that we walked down by the creek and threw in some rocks.
What a wonderful day. Oh, it was so hard to leave her and come back home, but at the same time I was still smiling on the way home. I could still feel her little hug and kiss goodbye.:)

My goofy husband. It's not quite 60 degrees here today and when the temps tell us it's time to dress for fall, my husband just hates it. I think, if he could, he'd wear shorts on Christmas day. Anyhoo, I looked out the window a while ago and saw him as he was walking up the driveway after getting the Sunday paper.

There he was...shorts, sneakers, tee-shirt and a long-sleeved flannel :rolleyes: camouflage shirt. He looked so silly!:LOL: I guess he figured if the shirt was camouflage no one would be able to see him.:ROFLMAO:

There he was...shorts, sneakers, tee-shirt and a long-sleeved flannel :rolleyes: camouflage shirt. He looked so silly!:LOL: I guess he figured if the shirt was camouflage no one would be able to see him.:ROFLMAO:[/quote]

WHAT???
NOW you tell me my camouflage isn't working?

How come I was able to sneak up on you in the kitchen last night?

As a matter of fact, I'm standing behind you right now.

(excuse us for a minute folks, we'll be back later) HA, HA, HA, HA!

I smiled a few minutes ago when i watched my husband try to convince my cocker spaniel to give back his socks... then try to chase her down for the other one...

We went to Costco day before yesterday. We passed by the flowers and Aidan said "Mom! I want to buy you some flowers!" I distracted him with some talking and headed for the checkout line. We're standing there and Aidan is sitting in the grocery cart, he rests his head on my hand, looking sad. I asked him why and he said he was sad because he wanted to buy me flowers. What a sweet guy. :wub: I explained to him that dad needs to take him to buy me flowers. I came out of my rehearsal today to find Aidan holding a bouquet of flowers with a big smile on his face. :flowers: :D

Oh Cora,
what a sweet little fellow you have..I've got the biggest smile just imagining the two of you and a bouquet of flowers:) What a swwet thought to say goodnight on.Thanks for sharing.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom