Happy Soopy Hoppy Hoopy Chocolate Gravey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timeloyd

Washing Up
Carbondale, Ill. U.S.A. Earth / ZZ 9 Plural Z A
HAPPY SOPPY HOPPY HOOPY CHOCOLATE GRAVEY

This is great and hoopy on warm Biscuits and Pancakes. It makes me smile, and feel great thus the name I gave IT. Then I am a Chocoholic too and love Cocoa almost as much as Princess LUM from Uru . She may join us at the Galactic Olympics .

MIX TOGETHER
(If you know other and Alien measurements add
or inform me and I will add it to the recepie. :^{)
1 Cup / 1/4 Litre or 250 ml SUGAR or similar
4 Tablespoons POWERED COCOA
1 Tablespoon FLOUR
1 Tablespoon BAKING POWDER
2 Tablespoons SALT or Salted Meat Drippins.
Add BUTTER (later ) if not using Drippings.
Stir everything together while happily singing or humming a favorite song to make the food look and feel good .
Stir until everything is evenly mixed and there are no lumps in it. Pour into a Pan you will heat in.
Pour over it
1 Cup of MILK or 1 cup cold COCOA instead .
Mix everything together evenly . Bring to a boil stirring clockwise to get rid of any hidden lumps , and also to bring in positive energy to the food .
When it boils turn down and simmer as low as you can while stirring as you are singing happily pictureing the happiness going into your food so every being who eats it will have a brighter day.
Continue simmering , singing , and stirring testing it's consistency with a spoon every now and again and observeing the texture.
DO NOT LET YOUR SELF BE DISTRACTED OR YOU CAN BURN AND RUIN IT.
When it rolls off the spoon like gravey without running the consistncy is right, and it has passed the test .

Add a Dalop of Margaine/Butter to it then .
A Dalop is 1 > 2 (depending on size) real full reg . spoons Daloped (drop drop) into the mixture.
Stir it in completely in a clockwise direction. Test .
Scoop it over Hot Biscuits or Pancakes like a Gravey Sauce . If left out in pan and no one gets to it first it can carmalize and be used as a spread on Bagels and other hard rolls, and toast .
Enjoy Happy Soppy Hoppy Hoopy Chocolate Gravy and have a real beautiful day .
KEEP SMILIN AND REMEMBER WHERE YOUR TOWEL IS :^{)

Timeloyd Rich
Foraging@SurvivorMail.com

http://community.webtv.net/Timeloyd/GALACTICHITCHHIKER

Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so.
Ford Prefect ~ The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Back
Top Bottom