What to do with veggies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I have roasted veggies. Orange and Yellow bells, sweet onions, roma tomatoes and carrots that I tossed in EVOO to be used to make vegetable stock. Now, would all of these be okay in dressin? DH LOVES dressing and has it once a week and can eat some things as long as they are soft. What say you???

Also, how long will they keep? This is the first time doing this, so, I have to ask, lol.

Hey, TG. I make a delicious salad with Israeli or regular couscous, chopped roasted veggies and champagne vinaigrette. I think any kind of vinaigrette dressing would be great. I'd finish them up in two days, max.

Wait a minute, do you mean stuffing? I'm thinking salad dressing :-p

They're also great tossed into pasta with extra virgin olive oil and Parmigiano Reggiano.

Hey, TG. I make a delicious salad with Israeli or regular couscous, chopped roasted veggies and champagne vinaigrette. I think any kind of vinaigrette dressing would be great. I'd finish them up in two days, max.

Wait a minute, do you mean stuffing? I'm thinking salad dressing :-p

Yes, lol, stuffing. Cornbread stuffing. Sorry, didn't think about the wording:wacko::ROFLMAO:

I think I will blend the onion and bells and add those to my butternut squash soup.
good idea Stacy, after they have been in liquid to make stock they get pretty soft..I usually discard them as most of the flavor is cooked out..Adding to the soup should be ok
kades

Back
Top Bottom