so here is my next recipe for muffins I like..
125 g semi bitter chocolat
15 pieces caramel bonbons (smoóth-toffee)
100 g Walnuts
125 g butter
125 g brown sugar
1 Paket Vanillia sugar
250 g flavou
1 paket bakingpowder
some caramel bonbons for the top
1. 75 g semi bitter chocolat melting in water bath. A little bit cool down.
The bonbons and Walnut cut in little pieces.
2. Smoothy butter, sugar and vanillia sugar melt creamy. Then put each egg seperatly in the dough. Also the flavour with baking powder. Liquit chocolate slowly pour on.
3. Caramel bonbons and Walnuts come now in the dough. Now you take your muffin pan and fill it with the dough.
4. Put it in the oven vor ca. 25 minutes on 200°C
5. In the time between melt the other chocolate and make on the ready muffins little chocolat stripes and put the last caramel-bonbons on it.