Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are you trying to say there, Andy? :LOL:

I hope they run the table. They've got a little nervous of this, though. They are lucky their games are at home throughout the playoffs.

I would like to see the Pats run the table. I'm old enough to remember the '72 Dolphins (barely :glare:), but it's been a long time. MY team isn't in the playoffs (Raiders) so I'd like to see history made. Jacksonville is playing well right now, as are Indy and San Diego, and any have a chance of bumping them off. If the Pats win it all, they'll have EARNED it.

I used to like the 72 Dolphins..... until I saw all these arrogant old fools clinging to the past recently. Now that the Patriots have gone undefeated all the talk is of winning it all. "We'll welcome them to the mountain top", "It's all about the O (referring to Miami's 17 - 0 season and saying New England needs a 19 - 0 for them to be recognized as great), "They're trying to achieve a state of perfection, while we lived in a state of perfection". The last two from a coke head whose state that he lived in should have been referring to the state pen he did time in.....

I think NE needs to start running the ball more, throwing shorter passes to move the chains and that will bring the defenses in and let them jump ahead like the beginning of the season. They're playing like Dallas, from behind lately. I think T Brady and their O coordinator has gotten a little relaxed in thinking they need only throw the ball in the vicinity of Moss and he'll come down with it. OK, he does a lot of the time, but they're going too many 3 and outs or settling for field goals. IMO.

...I think NE needs to start running the ball more, throwing shorter passes to move the chains and that will bring the defenses in and let them jump ahead like the beginning of the season. They're playing like Dallas, from behind lately. I think T Brady and their O coordinator has gotten a little relaxed in thinking they need only throw the ball in the vicinity of Moss and he'll come down with it. OK, he does a lot of the time, but they're going too many 3 and outs or settling for field goals. IMO.

Whatever they've been doing is fine with me. It seems to have been fairly effective.

To paraphrase the coach, 'our goal is to move the ball and score points.' Whatever works.

Whatever they've been doing is fine with me. It seems to have been fairly effective.

To paraphrase the coach, 'our goal is to move the ball and score points.' Whatever works.

Having the video recorder handy didn't hurt:ohmy::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Just joking. I wanted someone to bring them down, but, they are just too good. I'm glad for Brady though. He's a good guy and deserves the things coming his way.

Back
Top Bottom