Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
expatgirl said:
Thanks, Sattie,

Carpentry was going to be my next guess as well but Katie E., says "Nyet"-- so how do you say "oh, pickles" in Russian?? Where is Charlie D. by the way?:LOL:

YW!! Girl... I'm not above using someone else's ideas!!! :LOL:

It looks like it would hold something in place in the area where the pin is, the pin's purpose to hold the object in a predictable/known position. The vertical slot at the far left hold something else while it gets attached or gets pierced to match later. I dunno...measures the diameter of precious stones?

I'm reachin'... I wish I had a sense of it's scale. I'm guessing the handle is approximately the size of any average grip-width so if that's correct we have some idea of the entire size. Katie, feel free to comment. :))

That is what I am thinking.. the grip is fist size and the thing at the end is slightly larger than a man's palm/hand? Katie... we're dying for clues!!!!

Sounds good to me at this point, Y2, I'm totally stumped, Katie E., that's for sure. Good job of making us guess. I guess I'm just tired and still not feeling very well. Hope that someone guesses soon.

I think it's Time for an answer:

linkchanger_sm.jpg

Katie E said:
Good job, Jeekins. Even though you didn't answer who uses this tool, you have the tool dead on. Give us a good one.

......umm, a watchmaker? jeweler? anyone, they're five bucks.:LOL:

This one will be either real easy or not.

What's this thingamajig?

img_470972_0_c6ee1dce575973f28aa1a6fe588f166a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom