If your dog has a Pimple ball..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) WOW! What next? Besides the dog/cat food recalls I have posted that one needs to be careful of painted dog/cat bowls and toys especially from China as the paints in them carry large amounts of lead just the like kids toys did. I still have a stocking of toys in the laundry room from xmas made in China to afraid to give them to my babies. I guess I better toss them to be safe as they are not going to get them anyway.

:) WOW! What next? Besides the dog/cat food recalls I have posted that one needs to be careful of painted dog/cat bowls and toys especially from China as the paints in them carry large amounts of lead just the like kids toys did. I still have a stocking of toys in the laundry room from xmas made in China to afraid to give them to my babies. I guess I better toss them to be safe as they are not going to get them anyway.

Right... better to be safe than sorry.

I don't believe I've ever seen a pimple ball, but I thank you for the info. Thank goodness my lab's a tennis ball lover. What a horrible thing to happen to that poor dog.

Here is a four paws pimple ball.

Attachments

• 113SBN1KNJL__SL500_AA200_.jpg
    113SBN1KNJL__SL500_AA200_.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 66
so are these just plastic balls with no other holes? would another ball like that do the same thing?

there are rubber ones and plastic. There are no other holes, that is the reason for the vaccum effect.
I think I will be using tennis balls and other toys without a hole in from now on, to keep any risks at bay.

There is actually a recall out If you have one, you might get your money back. I have two 5 year old labs. They have been with us since they were puppies. IMHO labs are among the most loving and fun dogs one can have. They also bear constant watching.

We have had three near brushes with death and one major surgery. Unbelievable things have passed through them. In short, you have to watch active breeds like a hawk. Big dogs can shred small balls like this and most toys. My biggest lab can pop a tennis ball with one bite.

If you love'em watch 'em.

There is actually a recall out If you have one, you might get your money back. I have two 5 year old labs. They have been with us since they were puppies. IMHO labs are among the most loving and fun dogs one can have. They also bear constant watching.

We have had three near brushes with death and one major surgery. Unbelievable things have passed through them. In short, you have to watch active breeds like a hawk. Big dogs can shred small balls like this and most toys. My biggest lab can pop a tennis ball with one bite.

If you love'em watch 'em.

Most definately, I have a wonderful Black Lab and we hit the tennis ball with a tennis racket. After Peanut Tennis (which we call it) everything gets put away because she just chews the ball so much that it makes a mess on the carpet.

Same with my dog, if I don't watch she'll chew her toys to bits and probably try to eat them!

Back
Top Bottom