Kitchen Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
Split: Post a picture of your kitchen thread

Is the microwave one of those over-the-range units?:ermm:

They seem to be just as popular as the countertop units.:chef:

~Corey123.

Yep. Mine's an over-the-range type.

It's in the background in these shots. We still lack a few items to finish up. The beadboard on the return is in but I need to cut it on the table saw, and I need to finish the lights:

Picture%20031.jpg

Picture%20037.jpg

We have the Advantium Oven from GE over the range. WE love it and it takes up space that would go to no use.

Phinz, that sounds like me and my Kitchen. I did everything but the rough carpentry. Did the electrical, plumbing, designed the kitchen, hung the rock, hund the cabinets etc etc. I didn't do the counter tops. For that we had the professional installers handle the Silestone

Those are some really nice pics you took of your kitchen, phinz!!

I love all those cabinets & counter space! Too bad I don't have that kind of kitchen though.

~Corey123.

I tried to take a picture of my kitchen once with my son's 28-Megapixel camera ... my kitchen is so small it was only 1 pixel! :ermm:

Thanks Corey.

This is what the kitchen looked like before we took the walls out and after we took the old cabinets down:

kitchen3.jpg

You can see a set of pictures of before, during and after for our whole house here.

Here are some during pictures of the kitchen construction.

You can see more after shots of the whole house here.

Very pretty kitchen, Phinz...you did a great job. Cute dogs, too. Is one of them wearing britches?

Here's a picture of mine when we were having a get-together one night.

Attachments

• Kitchen re-sized.jpeg
    Kitchen re-sized.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 231
I *love* your kitchen. I want a pot rack but really don't have the room since I have the return light and the ceiling fan. Thanks for the compliments on mine.

Yes, the Jack Russell wears britches. She has a submissive urination issue. We tried to break it and finally just relegated her to the pants. (she's fixed, so she only wears them for this issue) She's sweet as can be, and an almost perfect dog except for that one issue. I can deal with it. :cool:

When we choose to have pets, there are certain things we learn to live with. But where would we find truer friends, who ask nothing of us except food and affection?

phinz said:
Thanks Corey.

This is what the kitchen looked like before we took the walls out and after we took the old cabinets down:

kitchen3.jpg

You can see a set of pictures of before, during and after for our whole house here.

Here are some during pictures of the kitchen construction.

You can see more after shots of the whole house here.

You're quite welcome!!

It's hard to imagine that that's the same kitchen.:ermm:

Such is the magic of Hollywood! I love how you made the back room into a launderette for the washer & dryer!!:chef:

~Corey123.

Last edited:
My kitchen is big, but there aren't that many appliances. Just the basics (blender, microwave, toaster oven, food processer, burner, drip coffee-maker, oven, beater). I'm thinking I need to fill it up. Sorry I don't have a pic.

Constance said:
Very pretty kitchen, Phinz...you did a great job. Cute dogs, too. Is one of them wearing britches?

Here's a picture of mine when we were having a get-together one night.

WOW!!! Love that pot rack!!!! I wish I had that!!:chef:

~Corey123.

Thanks, Corey. I love it too...but when the big earthquake comes, I don't want to be standing under it! :LOL:
I also love my pantry. I think you can see it on the far left. The doors half shelves in them, and inside are two swinging doors of shelves that open out to reveal more shelves in the back. Above is a deep cabinet for larger items.
Two other cabinets have pull out shelves, sort of like drawers, where I can find all my casserole dishes without having to dig everything out to get to what's in back. The corner has lazy susans, top and bottom. The bottom cabinet has two shelves, one for blenders, food processor and other small kitchen equipment, and the top one is our liquor cabinet.
The top cabinet is where I keep my spices, baking powder, etc.

We have a new stainless steel fridge now, and the old white one has retired to garage, to hold beer and party supplies. Kinda like putting the old horse out to pasture.

Yes, this is the new fad now with large applainces.

Also, to perk up your older appliances - if they are in good working order, but you think they could stand a makeover and you are tired of their colors, there are simulated SS self-adheisive sheets available for them to give them that custom stainless steel look!

~Corey123.

Today I was taking photos of the house for my insurance records, including the one below of my kitchen. I often imagine you guys cooking when I read your posts, but I don't know what your kitchens look like. I though it might make a good topic for sharing.

Here's mine:

Attachments

• Kitchen 9-15-06.jpg
    Kitchen 9-15-06.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 233
Back
Top Bottom