Old vs. New Technology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoot

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
We went over to DIL's yesterday. We were sittin' at the table and I asked her if I could borrow a newspaper.
She said, "Hoot, you are so old fashioned. We don't have a newspaper. Here, use my Ipad."

That fly never knew what hit him.

Last edited:
Hoot said:
We went over to DIL's yesterday. We were sittin' at the table and I asked her if I could borrow a newspaper.
She said, "Hoot, you are so old fashioned. We don't have a newspaper. Here, use my Ipad."

ROFL!!!

The only time I see a newspaper is when I visit my folks--they get the daily paper and my dad gets and investor's daily newspaper.

In Puglia & Madrid

Tuesday

Buonasera, Good Afternoon.

Super post ... Thanks.

We still read the daily newspapers and magazines in print form ...

Though I use my Tablet and my Cell and so does The Vet, we do still adore our daily newspapers and magazines that we have an affinity towards.

Kind regards.
Ciao, Margi.

:ROFLMAO:

Don't know, maybe it was a digital fly, I mean, something "Matrix" style...

Hoot, your name is perfect! Thanks for the laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:

Don't know, maybe it was a digital fly, I mean, something "Matrix" style...

:LOL::LOL:

That is funny :LOL:

My mum still gets the newspaper...we just watch the news or read it online

Back
Top Bottom