Putting things off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoAnn L.

Master Chef
Yeah! I finally got my hair cut this morning. It's been 8 weeks since my last one. How about you? Have you been putting off doing something? :huh:

lol...8 whole weeks! I get mine cut once every six months or so.

I put off putting the clean clothes away. I wash dry and fold them and stick them in the basket and there they sit until Paul needs them. I just don't like putting them away.

I have a big pile of wood I need to saw. I promised the wife I would do it before winter. I better get going.

Cleaning house.

In the summer, I am outside all the time, unless I am at work. I only clean on rainy days, and we just haven't had any rain this summer at all.

I do sweep up the dog hair from time to time--whenever it eddies into the corners and starts to look like it might grow legs and take over the dog food dish.

I'm sure no one around here ever puts anything off! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Moi! Moi! shoooooooooooooot! procrastination might as well be my middle name! :wacko: If I could get done (promptly) even half the things I "mean to," my house would be neat as a pin. As it is, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I always have 8-10 emails that "I'll get to tomorrow".
But, you see, if "tomorrow" comes, then we call it "today", so then I still have "tomorrow" to take care of them. :rolleyes:

What things do I put off doing? Ummm, Maybe I'll just post it tomorrow, or whenever I get around to actually doing it... :-D

Do you like my new hair cut?

img_312885_0_a111dd7bfbc6a0f82b5f56b9de496689.jpg

Guess I shouldn't put off fixing it.

right now I'm putting off making the bed:ohmy:. During the course of the day I plan to put off cleaning the stove top, cleaning the coffee pot, pulling the weeds in the garden and calling my parents.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom