Secret Message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we had kind of this years ago... in our James Bond Box... did some secret wrting.. but you shouldn't start to quote... ;o)

I miss the James Bond thread! You and I were the main ones who used it, Cara, but it was fun!

:)Barbara

what was the James Bond thread? Is it still around? I love James Bond (Check the shopping for game!)

Hi Laurie! In the James Bond thread, we typed our message, I believe starting with "hi" or "hello" and turned the rest white, as is being done here. It was a lot of fun for those of us (mostly Cara and me) who took part. I called it the James Bond thread because we were using "secret" language!

Hi Barbara, I love stuff like this! I think if I can't make it as a caterer I should become a secret agent. Now that I have a titanium knee maybe that could be my secret weapon! LOL

Hi Laurie! You, Cara, and I can become a Secret Agent team. We would represent Canada, Europe, and the U.S., so we have much of the world covered! LOL

Hi! Karen, of course you can! Glad to have you aboard! Now we just need Miniman and Bilby and we have Britain and Australia covered! Pretty soon we can conquer the world!

Hi! It looks fine to me Cara. Thanks for looking for that link. I can't believe I dropped the ball on that! I think I was away for a few days and it went to another page. Well, I'm off to bed (it is almost 5:00 a.m. yikes!). Have a great day!

hi
it's almost midday here.. Frank is shopping and I'm supposed to do some cleaning, but instead I'm just at the computer....

miniman,
write your text, mark it and change the text color to white, you do it with the arrow next to the A-Button on top of the writing field

Back
Top Bottom