Vent - well thanks for honoring me with your presence....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Paint,
Like Barbara said, she might have something better to do...Like watch mold grow, cause I doubt she'd understand Wheel of Fortune..:ROFLMAO: To bad she is so lacking in good grace...In the end she will be the one to be sorry. You have a wonderful party..I can picture it now and everything will sparkle and gleam and the food will make everyone want more..Have fun...YOU are the best..Forget the no-body..
kadesma

Glad everything turned out!!! I'm like IcyMist - I take over in the kitchen duties because I hate to converse - not good at it or comfortable enough. Sounds like the food planned and otherwise was a success!!!

awesome that your night went so well!
and it's also awesome that you knew just what to do when your friend said that she was allergic to mustard.:)

kitchenelf said:
R.S.V.P. is a waste of time nowadays - no one does it. Just have a great time and pretend she's not there.

You are right about that, kitchenelf. Trying to get people to RSVP or to commit to anything is like pulling teeth. I plan several parties for work and it gets frustrating at times because some people will not RSVP. How hard is it? When I get invited to a party I check my calendar and whether I am committed or not I let them know whether or not I can come. Unfortunately, you almost have to have some fudge factor when buying food and supplies.

Paint, remember the ones that did come to your party are truly your friends. Glad that you had a smashing good time at your party. :)

I'm glad everything turned out so well! It sounds like everyone had a wonderful time, except the dogs!

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom