Waco PD: All 911 calls are taken seriously, even if it's about chicken nuggets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weeeellllll, if you live in Texas you kind of expect something stupid and/or crazy to follow the word "Waco."

CD

Since my brother died intestate and because of Ontario law, I had to deal with this as the Trustee alone. So his Memorial at The Lake is my call. My other brother didn't prop me up, but my cousins sure did.
This is what I would want. He was my life friend, my big brother, my anchor. Who knew I would have the strength to walk this path, thanking care of the Elders without him. I sure as heck didn't, but no one gave me that choice.

Since my brother died intestate and because of Ontario law, I had to deal with this as the Trustee alone. So his Memorial at The Lake is my call. My other brother didn't prop me up, but my cousins sure did.
This is what I would want. He was my life friend, my big brother, my anchor. Who knew I would have the strength to walk this path, thanking care of the Elders without him. I sure as heck didn't, but no one gave me that choice.
What does this have to do with this post?

The restaurant called the police first because she was upset. Especially in Texas, I would have been concerned that she might be armed. That's why they have to take it seriously.

The woman should have been arrested for making a nuisance call to the police.

On the subject, we had a case here in BC where a guy called 911 because his neighbour "stole" something from him. He was very distraught and the dispatcher never got the full story of what was stolen. When police got there the two men were physically and verbally fighting over a parking stall in a public lot. The one guy cut the other off and pulled into the spot.

They were both charged with public nuisance and assaulting an officer (which they both did).

I think both these cases are a senseless misuse of the police's time and taxpayers money.

Back
Top Bottom