We Found The Car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
I did much of the research through the BBB (not the Bed Bath and Beyond!:LOL:) and discovered the reputable dealership. DA, Gwen, and I went to it this morning. I told the man what we desired but they did not have the C-Max like the rented car.

But he found the exact car in a dealership in South Carolina. The man said he could do the courtesy trade for the car we want. So, our C-Max will be arriving at 3:00pm. We came to home for lunch, then Gwen followed me to the rental agency to return the rented C-Max. She will take us back to the dealership then.

I called the insurance agency to discuss the insurance rates. They have the different levels of rates and DA advised me to get all the coverages, the most expensive rates. She told me it is best to do this with the new car and the new driver such as me.

The C-Max we will be receiving is a little bit used. It is white with 6,000 miles of use. It was this "demo" car. A "demo" car at the dealership is the car they give to the people when their own car is becoming serviced. I do like this advantage of the miles being used. There are the things called "bugs" sometimes in the new cars which occur in the first miles of the use. This C-Max is the much less expensive than the new cars because of the use.

I am able to call the insurance agency of the car and tell the VIN (that is the Vehicle Identification Number) and the other information of the car and the credit card number to them. Then I will drive it to home. I am missing of two classes today but the university knows of the situation with attending to DA.

DA wishes to ride up into the mountains when we receive the car. She can not see them but she loves the "feel" of the mountains and the smelling of the fresh air.

And there are the rules of the car. I am not to have the classmates in the car yet until I become more experienced of the driving. DA and Mamma shall judge the time of the rule. I have ridden in the classmate's car and I do not like that. They make too much of the noise and they like the bad music, and it is very loud.

I must not use the phone while I am driving. For me it is the sensible idea. People on the phones in the cars crash into the others. That is a terrible thing.

I must go now. I hope everyone has the very good day!

Your friend,
~Cat

Congratulations on finding your car!
Sounds like you are well on your way to being a good driver. I wish my kids were half as smart, especially about the phone.

Cat, shut your phone off when you get in the car. Make it part of your routine.

Put your seatbelt on, shut the phone off and then insert the key in the ignition. By shutting the phone off, you won't be distracted when it rings.

Do this every time and you will be one of the safest drivers on the road.

And congratulations. Drive safely and stick to your rules. :angel:

Thank you! We have come home. DA is very tired again; she has had much of the activity today so she is in the nap until the dinnertime.

I promise to keep the rules. I do not use the phone as I am driving. It is not safe and I become nervous if I am to see the driver near me using the phone. And always driving with the seatbelts on!

I just took the photo of the car and loaded it onto my desktop display. Here it is!

img_1299335_0_fea1a975055c61628d2548075618d59b.jpg

I am very excited of this!

Your friend,
~Cat

Very nice!

You'll enjoy driving through the mountains this autumn with the leaves changing! Your DA will enjoy the crispness in the air. Maybe take a ride to an apple orchard and buy some crisp fall apples! The mountians in autumn is good for the soul!

Yes! We shall make many trips.

I had an idea. I desire to take Azia with me on the errands and on the trips. She has the chest harness. I could put the seatbelt in, and attach her to it with the carabiner connecting her harness to the shoulder belt. In this, she would become restrained if we encountered an accident.

I think this will work. Do you?

Your friend,
~Cat

Oh, and about the screen photo. The LitterBox is the Recycle Bin! Is that so funny? Now it is showing of the bin when it has things in it. When it is clean, it shows a cat behind it with the clean litterbox.

I found it on the Google Search for some icons. It is called the "kitty bin."

Your friend,
~Cat

Just please don't take Azia on errands if the outside temperature is over 70°F, Cat! That can get the car too hot to leave her in there, unless you can take her into the store with you.

That's a good price on the harness, Bakechef.

Last edited:
I like that harness, Bakechef! I shall look for these.

Addie, I would never leave her in the hot car. I love her. It is too dangerous.

Your friend,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom