What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been staying hot here around 100F of higher most days. Last night about 10 pm it felt like the heat finally broke. It dropped 20 degrees to 80F. We got a little rain, just about an inch, we could still use so much more. Most of the lawns are pretty crispy around here.

SB, glad to hear you got a bit of rain :)

It has been about 17 degrees here today, cloudy and quite cool

Oh, by the way, I lived in places where temps over 100 degrees were the norm in the summer. I'm not a wimp. But this one got to me for some reason!

I am the same Fiona, I used to be able to handle the heat when young but since about 30, I just cant stand it...very uncomfortable :(

Friends and family are on their 10th day with no power around here with temperatures in the 90's. I'm just thankful I have mine. We are expecting severe storms again tonight so the people who have gotten it back may lose it again.

I have gotten all of my house clean, dishes and laundry done, coolers and lanterns set out. :wacko:

Same as it was last week and last month, and the same as it will be next week and next month: high 60s/low70s during the day, mid to high 50s overnight, night and early morning low clouds, otherwise sunshine during daylight hours. This will most likely not change until after Thanksgiving.

There are 7 recognized mediterranean climtes in the world. This is one of them.

Last edited:
ooh, it seems we're gearing up for some more t-storms--been getting them nearly every day during this heat. some of them are scary loud and wild, but we don't get much of a cooling effect from any of them. this month's a/c bill is gonna crush me....(ouche)

Today is our fourth day of summer weather (not just in a row but in total!). It is not as hot as it is for many of you, but it is warm enough to enjoy! :)

A cool 90° here along the river. Much better than previous days! We may even be able to go for a walk tonight!

87F right now at almost 10PM, and a beautiful night out. Was just sitting outside looking at the stars. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom