What's on your Christmas wish list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Have you all written to Santa yet? Whether you've been NAUGHTY or NICE, tell us what's on your wish list this year. Here's mine for starters:

1. KitchenAid stand-up mixer
2. Cuisinart Knife Set
3. Pampered Chef's round and rectangular stoneware
4. Deep fryer
5. Microwave oven/grill (just saw this awsome one today at Conn's)
6. Toaster oven
7. Aprons (believe it or not all my clothes are stained by now:LOL:)
8. Espresso maker
9. Coffee grinder
10. Steak knives
11. Rachel Ray's cookbooks
12. Tyler Florence's cookbooks
13. Last but not least...health, love and happiness for my family and friends!

Wow! I'm going to hit PRINT now to hand this list over to my husband!:LOL: If I forgot something, I'll make an addendum to my list later. Hope you all get what you ask for and all your wishes come true. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
The only thing I know for sure right now is an antique Hoosier Cabinet.....its in layaway at an antique store right now awaiting my husband to get it out. I can't wait to get it.

1. A Big house on the beach

2. A black Jaguar (car, not cat)

3. A humongous bank account

I have been a good girl and this is a WISH list.
:LOL:

I wouldn't mind finding a few diamonds under the tree...
or some new kitchen towels, spoon rest, chocolate, Big and Rich CD's,
clothes or gift certificates to my favorite bookstore. ( I really want a Colorado pickup..but there's no way to get it in the front door. lol

I would like each and every one of you to know how much you mean to me, I wish I could open a magic window, and give you all a hug from my heart. I wish I could touch each and every one and show them That indeed LOVE over comes everything. May You all get what you want, and so much more. Let my Heart guide your way.
Take Time This Season to look around and Help one person, Your Holiday Season then will Live FORever.
May You Truly be Blessed with Health and Love.
May We reach around the World and Show we do have IQ's Larger Than our Shoe Sizes.
This Is what I wish for.
Oh and If you find a Brand New or even a Gently used 2005 or 2006 Mustang around that nobody wants, That would be Nice Too. :cool:

Attachments

• hydraspyder2_440.gif
    hydraspyder2_440.gif
    59.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 1122004115236.jpg
    1122004115236.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 201
I have the feeling I might be getting a baby for Christmas.:rolleyes: I'll probably get it as an early Christmas present but will it be a boy or a girl?! At least I will still have a surprize, even if I know what gift I'll be recieving. I wouldn't mind a box of Leonidas chocolates for x-mas too...maybe I should pass the hint on to that DH of mine?

Maidrite those are sweet cars!:ohmy: But I wouldn't take one cause it wouldn't fit my family.:angry:

I really don't have a wish list because our financial status isn't too good.:( Gas prices and inflation aren't helping either.:furious::bash: Plus I pretty much have everything I want.:neutral: OK there is one thing if I could maybe get a gymnastics lesson (Just one! cause I have never had one in my life!) I dreamed of having piano lessons and I got those :punk:but the gymnastic lesson probably will never happen cause I am too old.:cry:

Cameron

Books - cookery, novel, autobiographical and historical

CDs - classical and folk

Another cookery course, preferably somewhere warm ths time!

Nice home gym equipped with all the weight training facility, spinning bike, fitboxe semi-stationary sack, big screen with dolby digital sound system to do les mills routines with virtual Francesco (my fave instructor at our gym:mrgreen: )...

Well, really I just wish for a happy cozy day full of goodies with Cris and all 3 kids.

My wish... for it to hurry up and be over with, jk, I would like a white Christmas!!!
I don't really have a wish list. We don't spend much anyway, not since the boys are grown. It's not that much fun anymore.

I haven't really thought about it. I know that I'll be getting money from my in-laws & I plan to buy a new set of pots & pans with that. My wish is to be surprised with something from hubby this year! He always spoils it by getting me to pick out my presents. I HATE THAT!!!!

I get a piece of jewellry for each birthday, Christmas and Wedding Anniversary.

My husband is very, very generous.. (unfortunately, his taste and mine very seldom co-incide - so every few purchases we have to return it to the shop for me to pick out something more suitable or to my taste!)

I'm grateful for what I have... but as long as it's a wish:

48_1_b.JPG

(In green, with a racing belt) -- AND an extra $100 grand for a tri-level condo I saw. I promise I'll never ask for anything ever, ever again, Santa. :LOL:

Last edited:
My husband had a Morgan when we lived in London many years ago. We went to the main dealer which was then in Arkley, near Barnet. His was BRG! He sold it when the family expanded and now wishes he had kept it :mrgreen:

Mish - just to make you drool! http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/home.html

Last edited:
Ishbel said:
My husband had a Morgan when we lived in London many years ago. We went to the 'factory' which was then in Arkley, near Barnet. His was BRG! He sold it when the family expanded and now wishes he had kept it :mrgreen:

I love that car. Brings back memories as a kid growing up - Two adults and three kids would pile into that car and we would go to the beach with the top down in New York.:cool:

Last edited:
Thanks, Ishbel. I put a silver one in my shopping basket. :LOL: (I wonder if they're still made of wood?)

Last edited:
Here is an Idea for those that have lost a little of the magic of christmas. Find a Family that you know needs help, Buy them Food maybe some clothes (Gift Card works if you don't know the sizes.) and Maybe a toy or gift for each person. (Don't over spend your limit). Go in on a deal like this with co-workers, friends, or Family. This will open Your Heart so wide and Its a Feeling That will surpass You best Holidays. I like Leaving it at the Door and Running with a card from ( May Your Holidays be Blessed, or SANTA ) But You decide how to do it. Take That Neighbor down the Road, Out For Coffee, Make Cards up and Pass them out to Everyone on the Block. THIS WILL BRING A FLOOD OF MEMORIES BACK AND GIVE YOU THE SPRIT OF CHRISTMAS BACK I PROMISE ! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON ! :chef:

We know you love us Maidrite. We felt your HUG and we love you too. Warm wishes for you and yours. HUGS!

Corazon90,
I'm so happy for you! I hope you get to have your baby before Christmas so you can be home with your family to celebrate. As long as that baby is healthy, it don't matter if it's a boy or girl. Good luck.

Cameron,
Don't you worry about the finances now! Christmas is all about giving from your heart. I'll be lucky if I get half of one item I listed on here but I'll still be happy just having my family with me and knowing they're healthy and happy. All I need is just enough to get by-we have everything just by having love and peace in our families.

Last edited:
We do this at our church every Christmas Maidrite! I teach the 4 & 5 year olds in Sunday School & I counted our offering yesterday & we have $29!! I asked the kids if they would like to pick a gift off the tree that our preacher sets up for needy families & buy it with the money. They were all very enthusiastic about helping someone in need!

crewsk said:
We do this at our church every Christmas Maidrite! I teach the 4 & 5 year olds in Sunday School & I counted our offering yesterday & we have $29!! I asked the kids if they would like to pick a gift off the tree that our preacher sets up for needy families & buy it with the money. They were all very enthusiastic about helping someone in need!

I have found the cheerful giver is the one who truly gets a gift ! Yours sounds so Great. Keep Up the Good Work! :clap: Going to a retirement village and singing for a while and visiting with the people there costs nothing and Is a Giant Gift to them as well. Call ahead !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom