What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoking Aces with my favorite, Jeremy Piven. Except I flippin fell asleep through the first half, now the boy is trying to fill me in! BLAH!

I almost never sit still long enough to watch a movie, but my neighbor brought "A night with the king"(I think that was the name) and the one about the football team from Georgia(can't remember the name) and said I would love them. I watched both of them and loved them. I don't watch a movie that makes me feel bad and don't even watch the first part of Matlock. I love the investigation and the court scenes though.

Last edited:
We saw "Fractured" at the theater with Anthony Hopkins. It was very good especially when Hopkins was in the scene! Last night we watched "The Usual Suspects" good old one with Kevin Spacey.

Master and Commander on DVD (oops, that should be Mahstah ahnd Commahndah). Daughter was impressed at how young the midshipmen were in those days.

SizzlininIN said:
My youngest and I just watched "Night at the Museum" last night. What a funny movie!
We just bought that but haven't seen it yet. We saw Spiderman 3 Saturday night. I liked the first two better, but it was still good.

:) Barbara

We watched the Shooter yesterday. Basically this type of action thriller involving military is not really my cuppa, but I must say it was much better than I was expecting. I was always sort of bugged by Mark Wahlberg, I just couldn't shake off his "Marky Mark" image, but here he finally turned in a solid, convincing performance.

The Usual Suspects, 1995, Bryan Singer.
It is best thriller in my life.... I was very very shocked by it's reverse of situation...I was shivering!!!

X-Men The Final Stand... pretty decent
American Dreamz ..... UGH
The First Power.... cool!!!

haha, urmaniac, i can't ever get rid of mark wahlberg's marky mark thing either...most hilarious in 'planet of the apes', oops, i mean 'marky mark and the monkey bunch'.

watched 'hard candy' this weekend...still stuck in my head, and i honestly haven't decided if i like it or not, but boy it's sure got me thinking.

Hard Candy? Someone gave that to me to watch but I haven't gotten to it yet. She said what you did - that it had her thinking. Told me that I should watch it WITH someone because I'd definitely want to talk about it. I don't really know what it's about or what to expect, but I plan on watching it in the near future. Let me know when you've decided if you like it or not. Lol.

I liked Hard Candy a lot. It was an intense movie and very disturbing on many levels. It does make you think and make you want to discuss it. Even if your friend told you what it was about CherryRed, that would not prepare you for what you will see. It is one of those movies that you need to experience for yourself.

GB, I couldn't agree more. I rented it by myself because I didn't know if my husband would like it. Very intense, but I thought it was a good flick.

well, regardless of whether or not i'm all cuddly with it, 'hard candy' gets to count as A+++ simply because it stuck with me for so long. i wholeheartedly agree, GB, that simply knowing a plotline blurb tells you **nothing** about this movie. it's such a character-driven drama/thriller, all about the interactions between two people and not about a storyline per se. it's a difficult movie, utterly brutal in some places, so i wouldn't reccomend it to everyone, but Cherry, if your friend thought you'd be the kind of person who's into it, jump on in there. feel free to post or pm me to discuss, since i (sniff, sniff) didn't have a sidekick to watch with.

and Corey, Dina, glad to know you 2 liked spiderman...it's been getting really mixed reviews, so i've been debating waiting for it to hit the $3 theater.

Back
Top Bottom