What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched two on dvd. Mr. Deeds Goes To Town (Gary Cooper)
Love Comes Softly . Both movies clean , no cursing or other offensive scenes.

Went to showing of documentary titled, How Obama Got Elected. Pretty interesting but at same time all this information makes you want to see it again to remember exact who said what. As I said, sure is wonder about how things happen.

Hallmark Hall Of Fame - The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler

she was a true hero of WWII!!

Slumdog Millionaire. It was not what I expected at all. I did not enjoy it as much as I expected to, but only because it was not what I thought it would be. It was an excellent movie though, no doubt.

The Feast ... not what you think :) A badly made gory horror movie, but all 3 of them have a cult following. I watch them just for the extreme disgustingness of them:LOL:

"16" very good, bout a cop taking a witness 16 blocks to testify against bad cops. that don't want them to make it. bruce willis..........exciting flick
16 blocks is a good movie. it reminds me of clint eastwood's "the gauntlet".

i watched journey to the center of the earth (brendan)

Lost city.

I loved it, ok movie it self without the music wouldn't have been that good. And also the fact that I also lost my city, the fact that I had to leave the country I was born and raised in, kind of help to understand the feelings of the people. If you like Cuban music, you will like this movie.

Rules of Engagement

The film has been out for a few years but I saw it for the first time just the other night as I was channel flipping. Very good film.

If it's the one with Sam Jackson playing the Marine Recon Colonel, that movie was loosely based on actual events surrounding my old unit ... but it wasn't in Yemen. It was well made, though like I said, it was very loosely based on true events.

If it's the one with Sam Jackson playing the Marine Recon Colonel, that movie was loosely based on actual events surrounding my old unit ... but it wasn't in Yemen. It was well made, though like I said, it was very loosely based on true events.

Yes, it's the one with Samuel Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones (defense attorney). Film was well made indeed, in fact, I'd like to see it again if it comes back on cable. :)

Back
Top Bottom