Ok, what just happened?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
Users online is now on the right side. Are you guys trying to mess me up? :LOL: Everything else is still on the left side as far as I can tell.

The site is actually in the process of being improved. Check out the front page and you will even notice a few pictures.

I actually liked all of the boxes on the left side of the screen because you could read more of the messages without having to scroll the screen down. Now the column for the text messages is narrower and requires much more scrolling.

GB said:
The site is actually in the process of being improved. Check out the front page and you will even notice a few pictures.
I just went to check it out and found a cute Aidan staring right back at me. :-p I haven't looked at all the photos, it's nice to see new photos each time I come.

baa. baa.

It is a little squished now that you point it out. I've seen on other sites where it's actually on the bottom of the page.

Close your left eye, and move your computer chair to the right. Problem solved. Nice seeing the pics when you enter the site. Makes it a warmer/friendlier (cooking) site. Kudos to the 'powers' that be.

There were a few glitches yesterday, when I tried posting (multiple posts etc.)... but I'm sure the little things will be worked out.

Last edited:
Amber - the ADMINS that make these changes do it to help you with your ballet lessons .... it keeps you on your toes!!! :LOL:

mish said:
Nice seeing the pics when you enter the site. Makes it a warmer/friendlier (cooking) site.

You don't just make a link directly to the forum?
I'm a member of 5 other forums, so they are all on my favorites, directly linked to the sites forum. :) So I just click the next one when I'm done at one. :)

I always go to the main page first. I like the photos. Are the ones shown the most recently posted, or is it somehow randomized?

Back
Top Bottom