Why is it that every now and then words in our posts are highlighted?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Banana Brain

Sous Chef
And then when you click on them, you get basically a bunch of ads for products with that word in them. Like I recently posted, "definatly vanilla" and the vanilla was highlighted for some reason. Then I went back later and it wasn't. Why does this happen and why is it only sometimes?

Banana Brain said:
And then when you click on them, you get basically a bunch of ads for products with that word in them. Like I recently posted, "definatly vanilla" and the vanilla was highlighted for some reason. Then I went back later and it wasn't. Why does this happen and why is it only sometimes?

I think it only happens if you're not logged on. A few times I've browsed the site without logging on and I've noticed that. Whenever I'm logged on, that never shows up unless it's a link of some sort.

Last edited:
Yes, but sometimes words are linked even when I didn't mean to link them. And I think it does only happen when I'm not logged in now that I think about it. Its usually advertizing, but I don't know why some of my words would magically become advertizments.

Back
Top Bottom