Any science fiction lovers here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sunny1993

Assistant Cook
This is probably totally out of place, since on a cooking forum not many folks will be into sci-fi. But I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. :LOL:

My husband started a great site about the 60's classic show Lost in Space a while back and it became an instant hit. So, if anyone here is into this sort of thing, check it out. http://www.lisclassic.com

Nice... Im averce to 80% of sci fi but I always had a soft spot for lost in space. Heck, I even liked the movie somehow. Still I usually prefer what they call "hard" sci-fi... the near furture, cyberpunk neal stevenson stuff but thanks for the link!

They say that shows like Star Trek are for a person's head and Lost In Space is for the heart. My husband loved it since childhood, and now got me hooked on it, too.

We started a petition to bring the show back with all original cast the way they were in the 60's in CGI, and Guy Williams' son will help get it to the people involved with the series.

:alien: :eek: There are no alien er ah I mean yes I guess some may say I like Sci-Fi just ask Barbara !!!!!!!!! danger danger danger............. Check out the movies invisible boy and forbiden planet Robbie the Robot came before the Lost in Space robot made by same guy........................
War of the Worlds remake coming this summer :cool:

Last edited:
and Deadly Sushi is on Bill Shatner's site all the time - he says Bill chats with them now & again.
I actually havent been on their website for some time now. I hate to say it but....... it was borring. PLUS I love you guys! :)

Last edited:
Here's a link to a board that a friend of mine runs. I post on there under a variety of handles (your login is your login, and you can change the handle you appear as at will). Right now I go by "Chef Pepper" and use the same avatar as on here. I don't post much, as the board has started to go through a slow phase.

http://captkozmo.proboards1.com/index.cgi

I was something of an avid sci-fi fan back in the '50's - untile real science becme much more fascinating than the fictional stuff.

I like Star Trek, too. But after watching Guy Williams in charge of Jupiter 2, I got hooked. Okay, okay, I just think he is totally hot :rolleyes: , but never was really attached to Shatner. Hey, we actually had a few topics on our LIS Classic forum about the two shows.

BTW, forgot to say above that the forum is the main attraction of the site, and it is http://www.lisclassic.com/forum

If you do decide to join, please be sure to sign our petition. :)

Sunny1993 said:
This is probably totally out of place, since on a cooking forum not many folks will be into sci-fi. But I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. :LOL:

Sunny, some of my dishes are sci-fi :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wish they'd bring back The Twilight Zone (do do do do, do do do do) Am I the only one who remembers?

Back
Top Bottom