From malabar with love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

malabarcost

Assistant Cook
Hi,
Thanks for a good day.i have entered to a forum were i can put all known ideas for the others and viceversa. As my name states,I am from the spice cost were we saw a lot of fusion cuisine and from the country with 100 of different group of people and 1000 different cuisines.
By profession I am a chef specilised inIndian and fusion cuisine.I may use turmeric powder with soya sauce and name it Indian teriyaki or I may taste tortillas with mix vegetable raitha.
Hope i can give you some of my ideas and i am also a trained diet chef.All are welcome and i will try my best to help you.

Thanks and regards
MALABAR COST

Hi and welcome to DC! I am sure the members will benefit greatly from your expertise in Indian and fusion cuisine. Hopefully, you can share some of your wonderful recipes with us. Meanwhile, have a great time here!

Welcome to the site. We are thrilled to have you hear. I can't wait about all the great creations you come up with!

Again from the Malabarcost

HI,
It’s me, again
I have been going through all the mails posted by you. Thanks for the cooperation and welcoming me into your fold.
This mail is a part of a small research I am doing.
In our area, the families cook almost all the food in water medium (Of course except the frying). All food like meat, fish, and vegetable are cooked with water and Indian spices. We add use little coconut oil or grinded coconut when the curry is ready.
All most all over India the food is made using the oil medium.
It is clear that the culture and socio-economical life will change based on the development of the society, but the cooking and food eating habit will keep its roots all through the family. This is the example for the recipes owned by different families coming to the outside world. A typical cooking or eating habit of a clan or creed will follow along with its population and any intrusion in to this will be a bare minimum. The ingredients of the food may differ but the mode cooking will be same. The example of this is the development and success of the ethnic cuisine restaurants around the world.
With my 16 years of experience with hospitality industry in and out of India created eagerness or curiosity to know the other group or area in the world who use the water medium for cooking the food.
I am sure that the reader’s around the world can help me to find out this.

Have a nice day

Malabar Cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom