Greetings from Colorado!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barbaraz

Assistant Cook
Hello to All!
I live in Colorado and I have a passion for cooking/baking. My father was born in Italy and was a chef for many years. He could make your shoe taste delicious! My grandparents owned a bakery and so with this background I was destined to cook and bake. I grind all my own flour from whole grains and I have a small cheesecake business out of my home. I am the mother of 3 children who are still at home and we have just added a new puppy to our family. With all the good food that is always around our house I have to work out hard and so I run, lift weights, and box. I look forward to getting better acquainted with all of you.
barbaraz

Hi Barbara, welcome to DC! We are looking forward to your active participation and especially with respect to exchanging recipes. I for one have a lot of shoes lying around that my DH constantly complains about. It would be very nice if you could teach how to feed him with some of them.

Where in CO. We visit Denver often and there is a killer spice shop there now--has EVERYthing.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm in Fort Collins, CO--about an hour north of Denver. I'd like to know the name of that spice shop in Denver!

barbaraz

Back
Top Bottom