hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

incredigirl15

Assistant Cook
hi guys am incredigirl15 i luv cooking:chef: and eating food :-p. i would like if u all would tell me sumthing about urself too .:) .

incredigirl15 said:
hi guys am incredigirl15 i luv cooking:chef: and eating food :-p. i would like if u all would tell me sumthing about urself too .:) .
Hi Incredigirl,
Welcome to DC..I'm kadesma, 4 kids, 6 wonderful grandkids. Love to cook and share recipes and ideas, enjoy all my wonderful friends here at DC..Meeting and greeting new members a pleasure..Join in and enjoy with us.

kadesma:)

thanks kadesma hope i make many friends here too,as i have done in my previous forums

incredigirl15 said:
thanks kadesma hope i make many friends here too,as i have done in my previous forums
will, everyone here is very nice and friendly and generous with their help.It's just slow on fridays and part of the weekends, come sunday evening and monday things get hopping:LOL:

kadesma

incredigirls # 1 thru 14 just haven't worked out here.

boy, i hope you're the one! :)

welcome.

Hi, incredigirl15. Welcome to DC. If the number in your name refers to your age, we have a very nice Canadian member about your same age. Her name is SurvivorGirl. When she joined, she jumped right in. Hope you do, too.

Something about me. Hmmm. Married with 5 grown children and 5 grandsons. Live in a big old Victorian house that was built in 1880 and my husband, Buck, and I are kitty-lovers. Have both inside and outside kitties.

Come on in and have fun with all our great members. Glad you've found us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom