New comer : sanyoc5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sanyoc5

Assistant Cook
Hi I'm Sanyo,

I live in France and I'm keen on cooking ! I am happy to be here, I hope I will discuss with you regarding my cooking adventures :)

:yum:

Ahoy, Sanyo. Welcome to DC. It'll will be a pleasure to exchange cooking info, and just get to know you. Ask us any cooking related question, or share your recipes and techniques. For that matter, as just about anything, as long as it's in good taste. Enjoy the camaraderie and good times that can be had here.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Thank you all for your welcome :) I will share my first recipe: the French Kings cake a.k.a "La Galette des Rois!"
Very tasty and very simple
:)

Hi I'm Sanyo,

I live in France and I'm keen on cooking ! I am happy to be here, I hope I will discuss with you regarding my cooking adventures :)

:yum:

Hi sanyo,
A very warm welcome to you, We will eagerly waiting for your recommendations regarding cooking.

Hello
I have posted my first recipe in cakes and cupcakes sections : the French Kings cake :)

and I have done a short video that sums up the process : "MAKE a #GOLDEN FRENCH #KINGSCAKE " ( Random Thingy Tank channel from youtube)

;)

Last edited:
Hello
I have posted my first recipe in cakes and cupcakes sections : the French Kings cake :)

and I have done a short video that sums up the process : "MAKE a #GOLDEN FRENCH #KINGSCAKE " ( Random Thingy Tank channel from youtube)

;)

Very interesting recipe you have shared with us moreover video helped me so much to perfectly understand your dish. Thank you!

Thank YOU for your comment :)

you can also support me by hitting the thumb up buttom :)

Back
Top Bottom