Mushrooms, Walnuts, Crackers TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Here we go with the mushrooms:LOL: Hope you will like this. I plan to make this for Thanksgiving.In a heavy skillet melt 4 Tab. of butter over med heat. Add 4 cups of chopped mushrooms any kind will do.Add 1/2 cup chopped green onions I use just the white but the green might be pretty. now add 1/4 tea. dry thyme. Cook stirring til green onions start to become transparent, about 5-8 min. Add salt and 1/3 cup of sherry cook til the liquid is almost evaporated.Remove from the heat cool, mix in 8 oz. soft cream cheese and the mushroom mixture. Stir to blend. Mix in 1 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts in a large bowl. Now add in 1/4 cup parsley (fresh) and Tabasco to taste.put in pretty serving dish or crock. Chill covered at least 2 hrs. Sprinkle top with chives and serve with your favorite crackers.
kades

Oh, yum!!!

Oh yum! Must try this, mushrooms and cheese. It can only be good :)
YES,YES,YES I'm going shopping today and plan to make some of these, was going to use butter but remembered the duck fat I have in the frig. So dinner tonight will have these mushrooms and nuts in duck fat...EMMMmmm
kades (ma)

YES,YES,YES I'm going shopping today and plan to make some of these, was going to use butter but remembered the duck fat I have in the frig. So dinner tonight will have these mushrooms and nuts in duck fat...EMMMmmm
kades (ma)

Good thing I'm not on a diet, you'll make a terrible diet buddy :ROFLMAO:

Good thing I'm not on a diet, you'll make a terrible diet buddy :ROFLMAO:
Oh I'd be a fairly good one. I weigh 109 now and my family squakes about how skinny I am. I eat very little now and I feel dialysis has a lot to do with it. But diet not anymore but I love helping people who want to eat less.
With your diet restrictions now you will loose you watch and see. I do like eating all the heavy things and greens in the morning, so that by evening I'm full:LOL:
kades (ma)

Oh I'd be a fairly good one. I weigh 109 now and my family squakes about how skinny I am. I eat very little now and I feel dialysis has a lot to do with it. But diet not anymore but I love helping people who want to eat less.
With your diet restrictions now you will loose you watch and see. I do like eating all the heavy things and greens in the morning, so that by evening I'm full:LOL:
kades (ma)

Oh dear, I don't want to lose weight :( I was 10kg's under weight, only just recently reached a healthy weight again.
I've always been thin but I was really bad for about 3 years. Couldn't gain weight no matter what I tried. I have found that I'm eating a lot less lately and my pants are a bit loose.
I was shopping in the kids department a year ago, I'm a US size 6 now.
I can buy big girl pants :LOL:

Oh dear, I don't want to lose weight :( I was 10kg's under weight, only just recently reached a healthy weight again.
I've always been thin but I was really bad for about 3 years. Couldn't gain weight no matter what I tried. I have found that I'm eating a lot less lately and my pants are a bit loose.
I was shopping in the kids department a year ago, I'm a US size 6 now.
I can buy big girl pants :LOL:
That's a nice size 6 I'm a 4 now but that is why I dialyze 3 days a week. it keeps me down and I'm not heavy and feel so much better than before.
kades (ma)

That's a nice size 6 I'm a 4 now but that is why I dialyze 3 days a week. it keeps me down and I'm not heavy and feel so much better than before.
kades (ma)

Size 4 isn't bad either, I'm pretty tall so it's too small for my frame. I was a size 10-11 kiddies or I just bought size 2 and had them taken in.
My 10 yr old Daughter is wearing my old clothes now, had to shorten the long pants. At least I had money when I bought them, she's chuffed since all my clothes were designer labels.
I'm happy being this size, I have breasts again :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom