You Get Vaseline...You Get Vaseline!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I about feel out of my chair laughing!! I think I'll just go to Wal-Mart & spend $10 or less to buy a regular thing of Vasaline & some rhinestones to glue on it to make it look more expensive!!:rolleyes: :LOL:

Now we're talking!! Put both Gretchen and Buck Cherry together! Would that ever be a show! Speaking of which...did i tell you Im going to Gretchen in July? Maybe Ill take some vaseline to keep me beautiful!!!

No you didn't, I'm jealous!!:-p If you do take some with you, be sure to dress it up with some rhinestones.

On a side note, the way Tyra looked in that clip, she needed all the vaseline she could get!!:ohmy:

Thats just for the jewelery....the $100!!!

I'll take some and....yeah Ill leave that alone.

Sorry your jealous...Big n Rich and Cowboy Troy.....How can I make it up to you?

tancowgirl2000 said:
Thats just for the jewelery....the $100!!!

I'll take some and....yeah Ill leave that alone.

Sorry your jealous...Big n Rich and Cowboy Troy.....How can I make it up to you?

You could always sell it for twice that or put it on ebay!:ROFLMAO:

Hubby took me to see Big & Rich & Cowboy Troy a couple of years ago for our anniversary. We had a blast! Hmmm.....I'll think of somethin' & let you know later!;)

Imagine how she'll feel when she finds out about hemorrhoid cream. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Is that the same as Utter cream?

I know people that live by that stuff...you'd never find them with out it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom