Well LuLu was hauled off today, so I decided to break out the old faithful WSM. Well it was full of water and cheese leftover from "WolfeStock" from last November. So I dumped and scrapped most of the gunk out and then loaded it up with Kingsford and a bunch of mequite chunks just to get a long burn through the night to get the yucks out. Well I did the usual and lit 10 coals and put them in the middle of the ring, within 45 minutes the temp was up to 200, I made my adjustment and she's holding steady at 250. I did have a small spike due to the wind a little bit ago, but it's back down now. I love my WSM and really miss cooking on it. I'm gonna throw something on it tomorrow once it's all cleaned up!