Best Church Supper Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jusnikki

Head Chef
This is one of the best cookbooks I brought this year. I collect cookbooks and this is one of my favorites right now. It's call "Best Church Supper Recipes" and it's from Taste of Home.

It has recipes that should be easy for any beginner and also some challenging ones. It also has some really good pictures to go along with some of the recipes. It has over 500 recipes. Anybody who loves cookbooks would love, love, love this one!

thanks for the heads up, nikki.

is it regional, or do they try to cover different parts of the country. or other countries.

you know, like our kid brothers canada and mexico, and our "little too smart for his own britches cousin, england"?:cool:.

This is one of the best cookbooks I brought this year. I collect cookbooks and this is one of my favorites right now. It's call "Best Church Supper Recipes" and it's from Taste of Home.

It has recipes that should be easy for any beginner and also some challenging ones. It also has some really good pictures to go along with some of the recipes. It has over 500 recipes. Anybody who loves cookbooks would love, love, love this one!

Thanks Nikki! I've bookmarked the cookbook on Amazon. I'll buy it soon! How can I go wrong for $11?

thanks for the heads up, nikki.

is it regional, or do they try to cover different parts of the country. or other countries.

you know, like our kid brothers canada and mexico, and our "little too smart for his own britches cousin, england"?:cool:.

You know what, I just took my time and read through your question again and no I wouldn't say it's international. It basically covers American foods. But I do have an old one at home that does. I got it used online at betterworldbooks.com. I only paid $3.50...I think . But it's a great site to get used and new cookbooks...well any kind of books.:)

Can't go wrong there. Especially when I paid $16 for it in a store..:(. lol

thanks.

those are always the best cookbooks, imo. it's funny. the only recipes i actually follow word for word are homey cookbooks like that. i tend to get more creative with more professional recipes like it's a given. :sleep:. not sure why that is.

thanks.

those are always the best cookbooks, imo. it's funny. the only recipes i actually follow word for word are homey cookbooks like that. i tend to get more creative with more professional recipes like it's a given. :sleep:. not sure why that is.

I promise you, you'd like this one. I bought it because of one recipe I saw in it as I was flipping thru. And it has sooo many recipes I can't wait to try.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom