Blue Apron - Looking for Help in Working on Ethnic Dishes Rooted in Backstories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anthemoney

Assistant Cook
Hi All,

I'm working on a Blue Apron (meal kits) for ethnic dishes rooted in food stories by people who have had them. I'd also like to add a culture component such as regional facts, postcard-like photos and a Spotify playlist. In my own experience, I've always had a hard time finding authentic, tasty food and usually have had to rely on people I trust to guide me.

I'd love to learn more about how you all go about cooking and eating ethnic foods, and what you love and hate about the process. If any of you are interested or would like to just discuss, send me a PM with your email, and I'll write you. Thanks!

Best,
An

Hi All,

I'm working on a Blue Apron (meal kits) for ethnic dishes rooted in food stories by people who have had them. I'd also like to add a culture component such as regional facts, postcard-like photos and a Spotify playlist. In my own experience, I've always had a hard time finding authentic, tasty food and usually have had to rely on people I trust to guide me.

I'd love to learn more about how you all go about cooking and eating ethnic foods, and what you love and hate about the process. If any of you are interested or would like to just discuss, send me a PM with your email, and I'll write you. Thanks!

Best,
An

I'd think a place to start is with the "Beautiful" series cookbooks. They are an interesting read regarding food culture, with a fair amount of recipes thrown in.

I usually pick them up off the discount tables at booksellers, but I think they are available also at places like Amazon.

Thanks Jim, that series looks fantastic!! I'll check them out right away.

Back
Top Bottom