Bread machine-rapid or basic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
T-roy the rapid just takes less time in the machine. I found with the yeast you have to warm the water slightly to lukewarm or use the delay, otherwise it works way better than the instant stuff they suggest.

bread machines

thought i couldn't live without a bread machine. got it, used it, hated it. the shape of the loaf was strange.

so back to good quality bread from store.

babe:-p

Hello. I am new to this forum, so I want to say hello to everybody. I see that the first message was posted in 2007, so I don't know if somebody will read my post but I will try anyway.
I bought a bread machine about a month ago. I love it and don't buy bread anymore. I was also wondering about the difference between the regular and quick cycle besides the obvious difference in time it takes to make bread. I phoned the company and they said it's preferable to always use the regular cycle unless you are in a hurry. The regular cycle improves the bread texture and it is less dense.
Since there are no additives in the bread I make (I only use organic bread flour), after it's baked and cooled, I slice it and put it in an air-tight container in the freezer and I take as many slices as I want when I need them.
Have a nice day!

Oh, I forgot to tell that my bread machine is a Zojirushi BB-PAC20. It is a wonderful breadmaker. The bread tastes great. It also has a gluten-free cycle, a dough cycle. I can make jam in it, cakes and even meat loaf. I did't try anything besides white, whole wheat and raisin bread with perfect results every time. I follow the instructions to the letter. I will try all the other cycles soon.

Hello. I am new to this forum, so I want to say hello to everybody. I see that the first message was posted in 2007, so I don't know if somebody will read my post but I will try anyway.
I bought a bread machine about a month ago. I love it and don't buy bread anymore. I was also wondering about the difference between the regular and quick cycle besides the obvious difference in time it takes to make bread. I phoned the company and they said it's preferable to always use the regular cycle unless you are in a hurry. The regular cycle improves the bread texture and it is less dense.
Since there are no additives in the bread I make (I only use organic bread flour), after it's baked and cooled, I slice it and put it in an air-tight container in the freezer and I take as many slices as I want when I need them.
Have a nice day!

Hi, Francinette! Welcome to DC :)

I love using my bread machine for yeast roll dough, which I then bake in the oven. I also made French bread rolls the same way and they tasted just like French bread! So cool :cool:

It would be great if you would tell us a little about yourself in the Member Introductions thread: New Member Introductions! - Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom