Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pastina and eggs was my very early breakfast today

img_837360_0_a71206a5f6bf7230eb24f7147ece99c9.jpg

3am EST, and such a small portion to share?

Where's mine?

Bob (who might have a bit of yogurt with strawberries later, and if still hungry, either a sourdough muffin or wheat toast with real butter)

3am EST, and such a small portion to share?

Where's mine?

Bob (who might have a bit of yogurt with strawberries later, and if still hungry, either a sourdough muffin or wheat toast with real butter)
sorry i shared with my DD who is a night owl also and woke up hungry.

i just ate the 1/2 cup of left over filling from the spinach pies, just warmed and ate it just like that. yummy!!

Coffee, toasted bagel and fruit salad. Then a slice of bacon later.
oh i almost forgot i also had 1/2 a toasted lenders onion bagel with butter, a handful of fresh cherries and a cup of coffee.

I had a bacon sandwich . Well most of it . Apparently I do not like sandwich bread. The texture of it is different ( to me at least ) then regular sliced bread.

It's not just for breakfast.

I refuse to be constrained by the time shown on the clock.

Pizza is good. But I made a London broil for dinner and reserved a bit of the marinade. The leftovers went into the marinade and back into the refrigerator. Cold London broil makes a very hearty and healthy breakfast.:innocent:

Dee

Had a wonderful early breakfast of homemade pancakes, butter and syrup, thick-sliced bacon and lots of orange juice. I'll be full till noon. Best of all, I didn't have to prepare it or do any of the clean-up. I was waited on hand-and-foot. Not a bad way to begin a week.

I refuse to be constrained by the time shown on the clock.

Pizza is good. But I made a London broil for dinner and reserved a bit of the marinade. The leftovers went into the marinade and back into the refrigerator. Cold London broil makes a very hearty and healthy breakfast.:innocent:

Dee

You put cooked meat into a marinade that had raw beef in it then ate the meat cold. That's not what I'd consider a safe practice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom