Dinner Monday 01-17-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Plans got changed....I had grapes for supper. Then will be having nachos/candy at the movie with my sons.:ermm:

Ham and swiss sandwich with olive tortilla chips I found at Kroger. (I just worked out, so I thought I would go lite)

Savory smoked butterflied thick cut pork chops.
Salt, pepper, Herbs de Provence slow oak smoked at 175 for 5 hours
Fresh sourdough bread
Cut corn

These turned out great. Here's a pic.

IMG_0380.JPG

Good thing I made stew and biscuits. Ken is late, Kate is late, and Madeleine is asleep on the couch next to me! Supper will wait.

Back by popular demand is Sesame Chicken, making its debut appearance Stir Fry Sesame String Beans accompanied by Jasmine rice.

img_960571_0_42ddffb5f832a77d6dd96c9fe35dbd16.jpg

my tomato soup and grilled cheesewas perfect. wasn't all that hungry. however i will never buy campbells soup in the little micro cups again. what a mess, filled to full. was impossible to handle from opening the can to serving it. everywhere it touched it left soup. ended up putting into a bowl to eat. think it was buy one get one free when i bought it some months ago.

I ended up taking some of the spaghetti sauce I made with my home ground sirloin out of the freezer. I cooked some macaroni, mixed the two together and broiled some mozza over the top. It was very delicious and quick!

Don't you hate it when you have a brain fart? Ok, maybe someone will bleep me on that. I made risotto. For a few seconds there I couldn't remember what I cooked! Spinach risotto. I just heated some fish fillets to go with it.

Cooked the weekly roast chicken for the family and made roast vegetable soup out of my portion of the vegetables (a lovely mix of pumpkin, carrot, potato and garlic). As Fat Tony so often said on the Simpsons: su-poib!

Don't you hate it when you have a brain fart? Ok, maybe someone will bleep me on that. I made risotto. For a few seconds there I couldn't remember what I cooked! Spinach risotto. I just heated some fish fillets to go with it.

bleep!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom