Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, jkath...I'm here, but I'm in and out practicing. When my back gets too tired, I check dc to see what's happening. Then I go practice some more! Pooped. How's the working out going?

thier1754 said:
'Night, Sushi! I vote for a music, construction and arts room down there. Grand piano, lots of instruments, an area for art supplies, paint, charcoal, fine papers, canvases and easels, clay for sculpting and a potter's wheel, sewing machines with lots of gorgeous fabrics and manequins to check out the patterns, an area for building stuff with lots of wood and fancy tools, welding supplies and metal, car parts and exotic cars to work on, and...???

That's a great idea as long as there's a flute down there for me to play!

*running through the cafe doors*

BEEP BEEP outta my way people starving girl coming through !!! can i have some stuffed french toast pleaaaaaaaaase ?? :mrgreen:

Coming up middie! What sort of fruit topping would you like on that? I have some wonderful fresh strawberries in the fridge--does that sound good?

Sounds good to me PA, I'd love some. I am bringing in a pile of banana chocolate chip bread. I had a pile of dying bananas to use up. Is there any coffee yet? I need some. Working nights SUCKS, I have to get up to see my kids and then I am bagged all day.

*Pouring another cup* Hmmm, sure is quiet in here today. I think I will go in the back and prep some chicken enchiladas for later. If anyone needs me hit the bell. *Puts out lovely little pewter bell on coffee counter*

crewsk said:
That's a great idea as long as there's a flute down there for me to play!

Crewsk, we'll have a Tom Lacy flute for you: 14K gold body and head. Sterling keywork and trim. French pointed cuparms.

flsect.jpg

thier1754 said:
Hi, jkath...How's the working out going?
Going well, thanks for asking. It is so nice to have biceps!

<<**ring ring** ........**ring ring**>>
alix! Banana Bread, please!!!

and where's that coffee?

*Hustling out, wiping hands on apron* Hey jkath, hows it going? Want some fresh coffee too? Its nothing fancy, just french roast, but it goes GREAT with the nana bread. Here you go.

oh yum, Alix! Perfectamundo!
This banana bread is spectacular. I especially like how you made it into slices and made butter sandwiches out of 'em.

**pssst - hey sushi! Have a great day at work!***

jkath said:
Lovely flute! And, I'll need a piano - but I prefer an upright, if that's okay

The piano I plan to bring in for you is a Ritmuller: "The Ritmüller 51-inch Professional Full Upright Piano is our finest Ritmüller upright piano, shown here in ebony
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]This professional produces the tone comparable to a 5' 6" grand piano."[/size][/font]

up130r1md.jpg

ooooooooooh - looks lovely, thier! I'll take it!

ummm, can I have a bench too?

Well, ladies, it's time for my nail appt - I'll see ya later!

jkathy lee lewis! I LIKE it. Hey thier, I have to duck out for a bit too. Can you look after the cafe for a while? I will be back in an hour or so.

PA Baker said:
Coming up middie! What sort of fruit topping would you like on that? I have some wonderful fresh strawberries in the fridge--does that sound good?

strawberries sound great !!! only... the stuffed french toast is all gone now :( i was so hungry i couldn't wait lol

thier1754 said:
Crewsk, we'll have a Tom Lacy flute for you: 14K gold body and head. Sterling keywork and trim. French pointed cuparms.

flsect.jpg

Oh WOW! It's open holed too!! I must admit it looks much better than mine. If I couls ever afford a new one, that's the one I'd want. Thanks their!!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom