Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay done cleaning and tending to critters.
*catching breath*
if you need me i'll be in my room trying to
catch up on some z's. i'll just get my cake
tomorrow lol. night everyone

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
ok. :blush: We'll keep it open. Hey, where in GODS name is the usuall suspects? callie? Jkath? Crewsk? Luvs? Sierra? tweedee? PA Baker?

Thats 7 people that just dissapeared. Im calling a private investigator! :ermm: I wonder if Big Fists might help. Bang?

DS, I was kidnapped by aliens that landed in the Harding Fire. Drat that fire. It has been keeping us busy at the ranger station. We still have smokes popping up. Pray for rain. One of my timber sales is wrapping up, also and it has been keeping me hopping.

Can I have an Corona with two limes, please? That sounds so refreshing. Ok, how about one of everyone!!

1845_iimg1.jpg

OH, middie!!!!! Happy Birthday (yesterday)!!!!! I hope you had a great day!
36.gif

Sush - I'm here...:) ...sorry I've been MIA (pleeeease don't send the Big Fists after me! I've been a little under the weather and didn't want to spread my germs around the kitchen.

<hopping up on bar stool>I'd love to have one of those Coronas, some chips and guacamole. Sush, want a lime with your Corona?

(hopping on bar stool next to Callie) Hi Callie! Thought I'd join you and we can talk about our parents! (for those of you who didn't know...Callie's mom and dad know my mom!)

Everyone is good! We have our first new snow on the mountain tops around here. And hubby and I took a plane ride this morning all around the area. The fall colors are beautiful!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
ok. :blush: We'll keep it open. Hey, where in GODS name is the usuall suspects? callie? Jkath? Crewsk? Luvs? Sierra? tweedee? PA Baker?

Thats 7 people that just dissapeared. Im calling a private investigator! :ermm: I wonder if Big Fists might help. Bang?

Don't worry...they are probably just sufferin from female problems. They will be back.

female problems, eh, bang?? hmmmmm.....guess i'll just leave that comment alone. :rolleyes:

OK, troops :) , here's some breakfast to getcha goin' - scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, hash browns, HOT coffee and assorted teas...

Have a great day, everyone!

I smell smoke......oh oh..I think we have a fire. Bang witnesses someone running out the back door. Calling 911 now.

Thats just my new recipe Bang. I brought the smoker inside. It was going to rain I thought. And Tawny Frogmouth was licking that ladys face.......... again.:glare: No need to worry! Everyone..... STAY CALM!!! Hey! my brisket is done! :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom