Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi guys. I haven't been here in such a long time. I love what you've done with the place. It's great.

Well welcome back pdswife! :chef: And thanks. We all worked hard on the new addition. Can any of us get ya anything?

Crewsk, thank GOD you got rid of those darn vanilla beans. :mellow:

Hey, are we going to decorate for Halloween?

Any ideas? And who remembers The Grotto in the front of the B&B? Jkath designed it. We havent used it in awhile. :ermm:

sush i've been out there maintaining the grotto. hey think we could replace the white lights with black lights for halloween ? and string spiderwebs all over ?

I think they are ALL great ideas!!!!!! (minus the REAL bats!!!:huh: )

Lets get to work. And lets have a FUN party! With mysteries and a hunt for something. maybe a key that unlocks a chest that has something COOL in it!!!
Ok....... lets think. What would be in the chest?
And how would we do the 'hunt'??? :wacko:

Are you thinking like a scavenger hunt with clues leading to the chest? We could make a maze in the garden & you go through by answering trivia questions. If you get the answer right it tells you on a card the correct direction to go & if you get it wrong, it tells on a card you the wrong way to go. Does that make any sense? It's kinda hard to explain.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I think they are ALL great ideas!!!!!! (minus the REAL bats!!!:huh: )

noeeee.gif

Middie... are you afraid of this little spiders... look.. *take one on hand an join your corner* they are so cute... won`t do any harm to anyone... except flies and other insects....

Middie I took care of the spiders. Come on out! We just got 25 pounds of ostrich meat. Who ordered it? How do we make it? This is giant bird meat that tastes like beef right?! Anyone have recipes for this stuff? :huh:

Also, room 12 wants french fries with buttered crab meat. And ya know what? That sounds pretty good! Can someone take it up there? Becareful, I hear they are a little ahhhhhh.... suductive. Dont ask.:ermm:

oh sush thank you i love you. is it okay if i run the order up to 12 knock and leave it infront of their door and then run before they answer ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom