Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pook said:
Uhhh...I left the light on. The dang snail ate all I had and I was scrounging around in here for some food. Sorry LOL!
Hugs,
Pook

I would like to believe that really I would. But.....I saw you sign for a package addressed to the Chef which contained a french snail pistol model 67-12 equipped with a snail kabob bayonet.

When I saw that bulge under your wrist watch, I knew you were packing a snail weapon. You was here! all alone....and you was hunting snail. I heard you discharge your weapon twice.

It is cricket season at the B&B. Give that pistol to the Chef. You will need a cricket bow to hunt and the daily limit is 6.

I was sent to the supply room to look for a box containing 3D glasses. We have some guest coming this week who wear 3D glasses and we want to make sure we have some complimentary glasses for other guest at the B&B.

There will be eight people in their group. They have reserved a table in the dining room to celebrate the success of their new company. They manufactor flip flop sandals.

They have left the menu open and now we have to decide what to serve. I need some help with this.

StirBlue...... WHY didnt you make Cordon Bleu like Middie suggested?!!? :mad:
They didnt have anything to eat. :ermm: They all drank alcohol. There are more than 15 people that need munchies like eggrolls. :mellow: I dont know how to MAKE eggrolls. :doh:
Someone just get them rooms. And feed them.
:doh: This is a disaster. :unsure:
Im hiding------ going into my office. :ermm:

Sorry Sushi :blush: They gave me some 3d glasses and flipflops then somebody put a drink in my hand. I guess the party got out of well....into the Pine Tree Maze. Did you know there is a tree house, no wait a minute, that's just a tree next to a bedroom. Needless to say at that point the party climbed the tree and all were in a disney theme room.
Don't worry about food, remember that dinosaur rex that you ordered? Just think hot tub and osso bocco! We rapped all night it seems. When we had our fill of karaoke, we took the hummer out for a spin. We were turned back at the gates by the village people, humm security. I parked the hummer in the barn, humm mini zoo.
We ran that mickey83 out of the disney room and I gave it to them. They said they had a good time and felt the after shocks of success. Drinking purified water out of garden fountains can give you a mean green buzz!
After munchin on some sushi rolls...humm cinnamon rolls this morning, they packed it in and headed back to the city. They made reservations to stay at the B&B again next year.

You know.... its warm enough to take the 7 golf carts out and zoom around the lake and go through the trails. Im going out in the back and plugging them in to charge em up! :w00t:

7 Golf Carts? I thought that was the B&B mini train system. We might have plugged them together last night. What trails? Oh yeah trails. We were just on another track last night. I was wondering why there were arrows painted on the trees.
No, we were not lost. It was just a little time consuming to find the next tree. There are so many. A wolf kept marking the wrong ones.
Those dents in the golf carts are not my fault. Something just kept jumping out of the dark and hitting them.
I need a cranberry tuna sandwich. I feel like I'm gonna be interrogated about stuff all day.

Who dented some of the golf carts???!!! :huh: We have a 1.4 mile trail that goes around the lake and through most of our land that we own. NOT the Pine Tree Maze though. Thats just for walking. *grabbing beers* Im going up to my room. *grabbing Star Trek DVDs*

We watched Star Trek movies in the B&B theater on the big screen. Were those your dvd's?
Relax...calm down.... We left the hose on the keg in the theater. Just go in there and use the remote and bam! Twelve big screens in one. Somebody might have made a little adjustment (hehe). You can watch all the Star Trek movies at once. We even put a left in the captain chair console. Enjoy!

Yikes:ohmy: Those are not bumper cars Middie!

Sushi ordered them from the red baby butty bumper.....red baby buggy bampers....bumper reddie bagy..... They also sell sea shells.

That's a circle 8 trail your on! LOOK OUT! :mad: Sushi is such a road warrior!

I hate to tell you guys but while you all were doing "whatever" I had a midnight snack with Elvis - yep - he was right here!!!!!! Apparently there is a little-known door in the maze - Elvis is there, and Ricky Nelson is there too!!!!! I could eat him with a spoon!!!!!!!!!! I had a really "dreamy" night guys - I'm off to bed.
5.gif
Bye Bye boys

Bye Elvis
15.gif

Bye Ricky
18.gif

3.gif

17.gif

All is quite at the B&B. I do so dearly love my cave room. Old bear friend, I'm glad one of us can sleep. And an ole gentle bear you are when you're sleeping.
safespacelogonow.gif

Who in Gods name Is Tig Tig? :huh: This used to be a fun place where all could pop in. Now we are having conversations with Tig Tig. :neutral:
Get in line everyone! We are are a restaurant / motel. And we have guests!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom