Foiled Chicken With Stuffing Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Made it tonight for dinner (used mushroom soap). Family loved it. Can't wait to try it on the camp coals.

Sounds..... interesting. What's mushroom soap? :LOL:

Sorry, you don't find many typos that actually spell another word ;)

Oh yeah, babe.... I made it with four breasts cuz I like to load it up :pig:
This is soooo good I felt the need to ressurect the thread :)

Tonight's dinner.

Attachments

• OBs foil chicken 9-20-08.jpg
    OBs foil chicken 9-20-08.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 191
Oh my!!! Does that look good. That photo is to die for!

Thanks. I had good subject matter :LOL:
I love this recipe because it's a great way for someone who cooks for one to make a chicken and stuffing dinner. And what isn't eaten is already wrapped for the fridge ;)

Just sitting here, reading and looking at the wonderful pics. I have an idea....my own stuffing mix....turkey breasts, soup of choice, Thanksgiving Dinner for 2 or 4?....just wonder how long it would have to cook.....any ideas?....thanks

Just sitting here, reading and looking at the wonderful pics. I have an idea....my own stuffing mix....turkey breasts, soup of choice, Thanksgiving Dinner for 2 or 4?....just wonder how long it would have to cook.....any ideas?....thanks

What a good idea. When I cook just a turkey breast, I plan 20 minutes per pound. It may take a little less when wrapped in foil, so I would plan for 15 to 20 minutes per pound to be safe.

Thanks Ol-blu. Just with age, comes being too tired to clean up after a big meal, altho' everyone wants to help, which hinders too....ROFL.....this sounds great!!!!

Thanks Ol-blu. Just with age, comes being too tired to clean up after a big meal, altho' everyone wants to help, which hinders too....ROFL.....this sounds great!!!!

You are welcome. I may just try this now. My family really doesn't like dark meat. This would be perfect for us. Thanks for the idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom