For Ladies Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shall I share with you the real reason why women go to the rest room in pairs?

Lee

No! Some questions are better left unanswered.

BTW, do they make wedgie free undies for studs like me and BT?:LOL: At my age when I get a wedgie I just dig it out. So there! :eek: Chicks...they have no shame...talking about their wedgies on a food forum. I dread to think what the next topic might be. I just might have to spend more time on my fly fishing sites.

(walking away shaking my head)

So Joe, I guess you don't want to know about the 11 page thread we had months ago, "for Women Only".
If I remember correctly, bt stuck his nose in there too.
Something about "dry fallen cakes"!

So Joe, I guess you don't want to know about the 11 page thread we had months ago, "for Women Only".
If I remember correctly, bt stuck his nose in there too.
Something about "dry fallen cakes"!
I won't even ask what that was about, but if BT thought it worthy of highjacking, I'd probably be there right along with him.

lol, starting threads with titles like that is an engraved invitation for court jesters as us.
qsis, i'm with joe. i don't really wanna know.

Okay, fine. But whatever you are thinking, that's not it.

:cool:

Lee

As someone's signature says, "...lead me not into temptation, I can find it all by myself!" It's a chick thing and we don't need to know why. Our only job is to say "Yes, dear." That will save any marriage/relationship.

Oh, my other job is to keep baking bread.

Joe and Buckytom, you're too much..........I hear that they do make mantyhose and there are 3 legs.............I know for a fact cause my husband's boss received a triple for his 40th...................

lol, starting threads with titles like that is an engraved invitation for court jesters as us.
qsis, i'm with joe. i don't really wanna know.
As you can see from the original post, I knew you jesters would not be able to resist the temptation! That is why I added that you could enter your wives in the drawing! But of course, if you two want to enter for yourselves, who am I to judge?! :-p

:)Barbara

Just for the record, in my younger days I was a male underwear model. I had to get out of that business because I was looked upon as an "object," and not given the respect that a kind, sensitive individual like myself deserves. To this day I wear oversized clothing so as to not lead anyone to "covet thy neighbor's underwear model."

There, I've bared my soul to you all. Please judge me for who I am, not for what I have done. And NO, I won't publish any pictures from my professional portfolio. I don't want to destroy any marriages.

Joseph the Humble

Oh, gee, and I thought he was the Joseph of the rainbow coats of color....................or was that choler????????????????? or cholera.................or colon..............however, I think that they all fit like the mantyhose.................:):):)

Barbs, sorry we've hijacked your thread................I've already sen off for the free pantyhose and will be calling you soon........just got in yesterday and can't resist the court jesters that you yourself said would be probably visiting..........btw........that was such a nice greeting from your hubby........James........very nice and very loving---you're lucky.....:):)

Don't worry about it Debs! I'm having a blast reading this thread.

Maybe we should start a "hijack" thread! We could just go wherever our weird little minds take us!

Now, speaking of weird little minds, I'd better get mine to bed, as it is 6:09 a.m. and I haven't gotten to bed yet. Hmmm, does that mean I am getting to bed late or early? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Good "night" all!

:)Barbara

yeah, get your little weird mind to bed as I'm going to try and call ye tomorrow or this weekend fer sure............but given the time yev gone to bed t'night it will be whole lot later...........hope that you're home and awake..................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom