For RollBones, blender I use

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I use the Clean Blend blender. It is a bit stronger in HP than the Vitamix. It isn't as efficient making nut-butters though. It makes great smoothies, purees soups, and veggies, makes crushed ice like snow. It works well with both hot, and cold foods. And talk about creamy shakes, malts, and floats...

Here's a link - https://cleanblend.com/products/best-blender-2022

I've used my blender frequently. The only issue I've had with it is my 13 year old granddaughter using it, and not cleaning it immediately:ohmy:. It's so ridiculously easy to clean, a touch of dish soap, a cup of hot water, put the lid on, turn on for 20 seconds or so, and rinse. Put in rack to dry. Now how hard is that?

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Can it grind grains into flour?
A friend has one, and it doesn't do as well grinding flours - maybe slower speed?

Another thing she found that it doesn't seem to do as well is when trying to grind things like chiles or tomatoes totally smooth, to the point where the seeds and skins are not noticeable - there are still some in the strainers when put through, but still finer than regular blenders.

A friend has one, and it doesn't do as well grinding flours - maybe slower speed?

Another thing she found that it doesn't seem to do as well is when trying to grind things like chiles or tomatoes totally smooth, to the point where the seeds and skins are not noticeable - there are still some in the strainers when put through, but still finer than regular blenders.

Thanks for the info. I'm actually mostly looking to grind pine or spruce bark into flour, as well as dry chaga mushroom. Those are ingredients in some Saami bread that I would love to try making.

Do you think it might work with repeated sieving and grinding?

Back
Top Bottom