Friday's Dinner - 6/3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Friday's Effort ;
Mahi-Mahi Filet and Shrimps Fried in Duck Fat,
Brown Rice, Peas & Carrots.....Teriyaki Dots....

Mahi-Mahi & Shrimp 6-3-22.jpg

Spent a good part of the day waiting for the roof guy (not as in roofer, but as in treat the roof to get rid of and prevent the green stuff that we get here in the PNW)...so I made a nice lunch (hamburger steaks with mashed potatoes and gravy and some white corn too). Then, I made a batch of chocolate ice cream!! Given the lunch, we're not too hungry this evening. I'm thinking fish sandwiches, by and by, followed by a taste or more of the new ice cream! I think that will get us thru the night!

Mung Bean sprouts with spinach and mustard greens, topped with braised soybeans. Dessert, blueberry pancake with plum puree.

There are days when I wish I could call out for an order of energy, or maybe just interest. Didn't have either for supper tonight. There were two hot dog buns but only one weiner; I made a PB&J sandwich on one bun. Himself will have the other with the hot dog and finish the chicken and barley from last night. I have one emergency can of Chef Boyardee mini ravioli in the basement. It's looking pretty good right now...

There are days when I wish I could call out for an order of energy, or maybe just interest. Didn't have either for supper tonight. There were two hot dog buns but only one weiner; I made a PB&J sandwich on one bun. Himself will have the other with the hot dog and finish the chicken and barley from last night. I have one emergency can of Chef Boyardee mini ravioli in the basement. It's looking pretty good right now...

I certainly know that feeling. Wouldn't it be nice to order some on the internet and download it?

I made open faced tuna melts on english muffins, wavy potato chips and bread and butter pickles,a sufficient vegetable, I hope

Back
Top Bottom