Friend.... Depression..... ARGH!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sushi... when "counseling", it is best to be a supportive friend who helps explore options rather than being someone who tells him what he should do. That's your opinion and you are allowed to tell him what you think... but always remember to state that as your opinion. He has a path and his choices may not agree with what you think is best.

'Z' I agree 100%. Options are abound. I can nudge but can NOT tell him what to do. Youre a smart cookie my friend!!! :) Thank you for your words. They are pretty darn good!! And boy. This guy can SNORE!!!!! :shock: 27 minutes until she gets at the train station. :ermm:

Guys. I just want to thank you for your advice. It changed what I was going to do. Now I have to wake him up. :ermm: You are really good friends. I just wish I could meet you all in person. :)
I usually am not faced with this type of situation. My friends are responsible. But this time things got a bit...... odd.
((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))) :mrgreen:

Your a good man, Sushi and a good friend, whether the guy knows it or not. If he is normally a good guy as you say, maybe he is screaming out for help the only way he can?? Rest easy, you did the best thing!!

Well, Texas thats one of the nicest things I have heard in while.
And Mission Accomplished. All is right under the sun. Well..... for me. Not sure about him. But the BIG thing is, he didnt drink and drive. They are warm and snuggly back at his place. As is I. Once angin thanks everyone for giving me advice. It changed my night. :) :flowers: (the flowers are for the ladies 'Z' :LOL: )

wow.

i mean, obviously, i'm stepping in here when it's all over already, but, wow.

check out the love & support. peeps show up to get recipies, they go home with life-advice and a shoulder to cry on. you guys rock!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom