Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Landscape light makes sense. But it can’t be a timing light sense that kind of light would been at least one more wire to attach to the number 1 plug wire to read the timing pulse (but usually three wires where the other two are for power). This thing has no wires, so it must be battery powered.

Is it a battery operated navigation light?

Is it solar or battery operated? Or perhaps its powered like one of those flashlights that you shake to build up energy??

Does it vibrate?? :LOL:

Does it make a noise of any kind??

Can we get a pic from a different angle?? :wacko:

Is the light steady or does it flash?? or both?? :ermm:

Does the end twist to widen/narrow/dim/brighten the light that is emitted??

Does it have interchangable parts??

YT2095 said:
it`s not those either.

(this isn`t 20 questions)

Ditto.;)

YT, you crack me up. "Something Vera lent me." -LOL:LOL:

You shouldknow me better by now.

I gave you guys a hint already.............seek and you shall find.:D

^^^^ nice new smileys, by the way.^^^^^^^^^

DaniaBchGirl said:
Is it solar or battery operated?

Can we get a pic from a different angle?? :wacko:

1) Battery

2) You really wouldn't want to see another angle. :ermm: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Tomorrow's another day....good luck all!

OK OK OK.. this has been driving me nuts so I have been doing a bit of overtime on this one. Drum roll please... is this it Jeekinz???? I still don't know what the heck it is used for!!!

WOW---what a super sleuth you are, sattie!!! I read about it and want one for my purse next to the spray mace that slipped by 3 international airports including Houston's (forgot that I had it in there---hubby said that I could have gotten into some serious trouble had screeners found it). Good job!!

DaniaBchGirl said:
Ewww!!!! It makes people throw up!!! Thats a new device used to incapacitate people. Along the lines of a stun gun but it makes them throw up. YUCK!!!!!

Seriously????? That is what it is used for????? Holy cow!!! Ok, let me see what I can dig up to stoop you guys for the next 5 days!!!

Ok, what is this...

img_469553_0_5e77b612f2bbb74e61511b9dea281346.jpg

expatgirl said:
WOW---what a super sleuth you are, sattie!!! I read about it and want one for my purse next to the spray mace that slipped by 3 international airports including Houston's (forgot that I had it in there---hubby said that I could have gotten into some serious trouble had screeners found it). Good job!!

Yes... that is serious trouble.

is it some sort of muscular/skeletal aid?

like a massage device (you can Stop that this instant you lot snikkering in the background!).

DaniaBchGirl.... you got the idea

YT... LOL... I get a kick out of you!!! Not an electrical insulator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom