How do you react to the weather?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like it when its blistering hot/humid outside nor when its extremely cold..... but if I had to chose I'd take the heat. I get very grumpy when I'm out in the severe cold but I calm down when I get warmed back up. DH can't get the car door opened fast enough for me so I usually bolt with key remote in hand and leave him trailing :) . I stay inside most of the time when its cold out and usually only venture out if need be. My friends will attest that I hardly show myself during this time.
In the warm weather you'll find me out and about, working in the yard, etc... I have a great deal of energy during this time.

I'm a Sunny 70 to 75 degree kind of gal.....thats my comfort level.

I have a lot more energy in the fall because the temperatures are in the 60's and 70' - but in the summer the temperatures range from 90 to 110 degrees.

I can't wait for Daylight Savings Time on Sunday March 11th because the days will get longer and it won't get dark until about 6:30PM.

jkath said:
I LOVE COLD, RAINY DAYS!!!

The colder and wetter and darker outside, the happier I am.
Sun is not something I look forward to. The only time I love the sunshine beaming is when it's still quite brisk outside. The hottest I don't mind is about 60 degrees or so. I prefer temps in the mid-30s, but unfortunately we don't get much of that. I often wake up very early, just so I can sit outside before the day heats up. Once it's hot, I'm indoors.

jkath

I feel the same way. I love dreary weather. I really suffer in the summer time because I can't take the heat, I don't have any sweat glands. I have to be very careful.:ermm:

High pressure systems often start headaches. When we first moved here if we went "up the hill" to fish the change in the altitude would start one.

I like the 60-70's and I love to watch the rain. The weather was so great when I was a kid..growing up in San diego. But if you go inland about 30 miles or so you can go from 60's to 80's

Back
Top Bottom